Guns N' Roses are not already in Brazil!

ManetsBR

Jennifer Thal, Ron's wife posted that:

MrsBumblefoot "I'm going to a Brazilain restaurant for my B-day tomorrow. We'll see how it compares to the real thing soon."

It was posted on the 24th, what means that they're already in Brazil for at least 3 days!

COOL!

Hmmm not sure about that. There are tons of Brazilian restaurants all over the world outside of Brazil.

MrsBumblefoot "I'm going to a Brazilain restaurant for my B-day tomorrow. We'll see how it compares to the real thing soon."

It was posted on the 24th, what means that they're already in Brazil for at least 3 days!

COOL!

Hmmm not sure about that. There are tons of Brazilian restaurants all over the world outside of Brazil.

Brazilian restaurants? What do they serve?

Feijoada?

Galinhada?

Churrasquinho de Gato?

Pão com Mortadela?

That's brazilian tipical food kkkk :rofl-lol:

COOL!

Feijoada?

Galinhada?

Churrasquinho de Gato?

Pão com Mortadela?

galinhada-com-pequi.jpg

That's better than 99% of american food. <_<

COOL!

Feijoada?

Galinhada?

Churrasquinho de Gato?

Pão com Mortadela?

Yes, they serve feijoada, galinhada, frango com acafrao, feijao tropeiro, tutu de feijao, churrasco e etc. Jersey Shore has a lot of restaurants that serve "mineira" food and in Newark and NYC too.

Edited by Caroline

COOL!

they arent there yet, but they are going soon!

what are you guys smoking? :P

COOL!

OH NOW I GOT THAT! heuaheuahuehauhea

COOL!

:rofl-lol:

COOL!

did you finally understand it too? :P

COOL!

Lol! I already knew! I was just explaining him that in US have a lot of brazilians restaurants and not necessarily they are in Brazil. :)

Edited by Caroline

COOL!

Lol! I already knew! I was just explaining him that in US have a lot of brazilians restaurants.

oh x )

Manets, don't get me wrong but you are kind of impulsive and you give us Brazilians a bad name. Let me explain. When Jen said "gonna see how it compares to THE REAL THING" she meant clearly that she was gonna compare the food of the American Brazilian Food restaurant to the food made here, in Brazil. They are still in the U.S.. Either way, it's not a thread worth subject saying the guys arrived in Brazil, when they do. I know you're excited but this is subject for the national forums, not something that will be of interest of the people all around the world. Unless Axl punchs another papparazzi, the band arriving in Brazil is just a technicality. You know they can't play here if they don't eventually arrive, don't you? ;)