M E E T N ' G R E E T

Dj ASHBA™

I will be making an appearance at Playtech Music Store in São Paulo for Ovation guitars, to promote The Demented Collection. Saturday March 13th, From 11am-1pm.

The Store Address is:

Rua Teodoro Sampaio, 912 - Pinheiros - São Paulo

Phone Number - 11 3088 0006

Hope to see you all there!

~DjA~

:thumbsup: Cool!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back home from the event. More details later. DJ is the nicest guy EVER. He was nice and patient with EVERYONE. When asked if he was tired he said "yeah I'm alright, I slept one hour" LMFAO

Hey DJ, the driver they got you drives too slowly LOL I went to find my car in a parking lot near PlayTech and when I passed in front of the hotel the car was about to pull up lol

I met Jarmo. He was a bit embarrassed I kept talking to him and he had no idea who I am but he is really nice ( Mandy had told me so but I sorta didn't believe her )

dsc00126hw.jpg

dsc00139to.jpg

dsc00173rl.jpg

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

What an AMAZING turn out of around 400 fans for the Meet N' Greet!! Thank you all so much for coming out!! You'll never know how much it means to me! So Excited about the show tonight! 40,000 Sold Out!!! See you there!

Guest Sweet Tooth

Why doesn't DJ use his custom guitars on tour? Seeing leatherface would be a treat! Same goes for Bumblefoot and the Swiss cheese guitar. :tongue2:

Just got back home from the event. More details later. DJ is the nicest guy EVER. He was nice and patient with EVERYONE. When asked if he was tired he said "yeah I'm alright, I slept one hour" LMFAO

Hey DJ, the driver they got you drives too slowly LOL I went to find my car in a parking lot near PlayTech and when I passed in front of the hotel the car was about to pull up lol

I met Jarmo. He was a bit embarrassed I kept talking to him and he had no idea who I am but he is really nice ( Mandy had told me so but I sorta didn't believe her )

dsc00126hw.jpg

dsc00139to.jpg

dsc00173rl.jpg

great pics-i bet that copy of CD will be treasured forever!!

When I was arriving there, I was in the cellphone with a friend who was already in the queue for the concert, and I suddenly saw a Citroen C4 arriving and the fans screaming "DJ DJ DJ DJ", so I turned the cellphone off and ran into the car, I was in front of it and Dj opened the door, it was epic, he was like less than a meter from me, but the securitys took him to the 2nd floor very fast

OgAAALfsIVI9vbIrPZ7tWggqZwvrieBNkr_aphQ73ylIPHSTQYKBM9ogUASxqeSomI6StVXnjCZ2H5XQULyL_qbnR-IAm1T1UL5yboNP6rGF-Yygw5UnA1-1bLGE.jpg

OgAAALUPYKHvd3dLZ9KyMEDJPscs74OrQEDi00qxg7h4P9DFVaQ-7KNnF7NFAHFLiKraSQ8vaSQXUadw53ha153eLP8Am1T1UFlmNALnaKm2EBdIJi1vns-7A5f3.jpg

OgAAAG1WrBdX28fa7K6cMxjcPUf1Wao-0crlNF_M7ZVU_WeZN5NpY2a5wI-lE_LHvfEwCkkcIZvMfAzE7Ybwscf05JwAm1T1UDms3P3hS117LGccI_mp2AYU8_k0.jpg

OgAAAPGHIVkHM9sJFVdSXRg-K8Q0OU3etCREGORj6Ow3MZ9gHfyaVr8QlRi69q2qcawTi6xuK9zhNMWbXF-G_1qGmSQAm1T1UIdVKRQTJjT26kUlQ0iuNGMkfc0X.jpg

OgAAALYQGbXA7xP7_tqnplts4nxptPAPjqEe3Ln2QsmN9t5fmQ6TTDT5rsCwulqZm278ANF47tG2w_gHsDXC8OcJuTYAm1T1UOp1xb2QAqZ_UMT8KzcR4-1ozb5e.jpg

OgAAAFoDUIH8Kns5V-2SdjhffsqzmBgk8iRjQoOgaqPO9fb3ug5rFj8QWf3e-7qv8dVreYoD7N7KV6H40v7aiux5N0MAm1T1UO6eTYTBG88NnK3GqYF-V3cyCEiE.jpg

OgAAAAoK_bkJWmCRATB30PEMgQF5X-cLIx5AQ014a2agI-j_mR6lDTgmAfS32mfuegR-WcZ4EaUI7IWcqdhU-rLzyjkAm1T1UJ8e9YHxDvwar8o1_-mE1rXRpAsZ.jpg