The OFFICIAL São Paulo Concert Thread - March 13, Brazil

ManetsBR

I have some SP fans pics here with the band and a LOT of pics from BH concert. What can I do to put them here?

What's that flag with the red triangle? I've seen it many times now in other pics too. :question: :question: :question:

It`s Axl holding my state`s flag. :wub: It`s the flag of Minas gerais state. Belo Horizonte is the capital of Minas Gerais.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some SP fans pics here with the band and a LOT of pics from BH concert. What can I do to put them here?

tinypic.com select your photo and upload it, it gives you link, then pu in threads of that show, like the BH thread for your BH pics

Thank you gunsguy! Btw I posted great videos on BH thread. Look at the last "live and let die" and "november rain". Fantastic!

Who will do the updates?

User Nightrain is sending me updates, however many people will have access to the info as well

I might not be able to do every update, and sometimes it can get messy during these live shows, the only suggestion I have is if you post an update and it is already above you hit the delete button, same goes for pics it will keep it a little more fluid in here :)

Edited by gunsguy

Who will do the updates?

User Nightrain is sending me updates, however many people will have access to the info as well

I might not be able to do every update, and sometimes it can get messy during these live shows, the only suggestion I have is if you post an update and it is already above you hit the delete button, same goes for pics it will keep it a little more fluid in here :)

:thumbsup: I`ll help you.

Edited by Caroline

OK, who's going to help the old man out?

Stream? and if it's not as simple as clicking on the link, please explain it to me like I'm 4.

No it's not patronizing me, I need the clarity, trust me :)

All i know is this : http://qik.com/cariocasp

go there and leave it up in a tab leave your sound on, when he streams it will come up on its own, not sure if there is any other links for any other streams though

@Caroline, no probs between us two it should be covered :)

Edited by gunsguy

Stream? and if it's not as simple as clicking on the link, please explain it to me like I'm 4.

I did it earlier and it was streaming. The only problem was that it was a stream of a guy driving his car while trying to sing along to You Could Be Mine, the high notes included.

Basically when he chooses to start streaming it will just appear on that screen after you click on the link.

I did it earlier and it was streaming. The only problem was that it was a stream of a guy driving his car while trying to sing along to You Could Be Mine, the high notes included.

Basically when he chooses to start streaming it will just appear on that screen after you click on the link.

right and when the show starts there may be other links that will work the same way, the streams are auto saved too to watch later

Rockrocket being booed on stage according to gunnersbrazil

they are also reporting many technical problems with Rockrockets set

----------

User Nightrain checks in:

Some band playing they suck big time
Edited by gunsguy