Request: Axl in Wheelchair footage...

77Jesters

Homage to Kurt Cobain maybe?

Just what I was going to say, he's still a fan, despite all that Godfather to Francis fight nonsense. Ironically Kurt is doing an 'homage' to Bette Midler doing an homage to Janis Joplin singing "The Rose". See, it's all metaphysically connected.

:krider:

<Kurt Edited by axlskAmpf

Just what I was going to say, he's still a fan, despite all that Godfather to Francis fight nonsense. Ironically Kurt is doing an 'homage' to Bette Midler doing an homage to Janis Joplin singing "The Rose". See, it's all metaphysically connected.

mf_krider.gif

<Kurt

OR

he's just making fun of the fact that he was hurt?

mf_krider.gif

<Kurt

OR

Yes he was poking fun at himself. Thats the real story...

mf_krider.gif

<Kurt

OR

GN'R fans are the worst at looking too far into things

mf_krider.gif

<Kurt

OR

Lol, everyone above, I WAS KIDDING! I don't think Axl would actually pay homage to Kurt, not in a million years, and I also see no metaphysical connection to Bette singing the ROSE. :rolleyes:

Lol, man, some GnR fans are the worst at getting sarcastic things.

No. Why would he do that? He hated him, remember?

What? What did Cobain do & What does it have to do with the wheelchair thing?

Cobain came out in a wheelchair in the Reading Festival in '92. And because of that one time, people think Axl coming out in a wheelchair was homage to him (Cobain).

mf_krider.gif

<Kurt

OR

Lol, everyone above, I WAS KIDDING! I don't think Axl would actually pay homage to Kurt, not in a million years, and I also see no metaphysical connection to Bette singing the ROSE. rolleyes.gif

Lol, man, some GnR fans are the worst at getting sarcastic things.

yes, because it's so easy to pick up on sarcasm through typing

sorry, but where the fuck is it???

I havent found it on these videos.....

around the 0:16 - 0:20 mark in the first one, and the 1min mark in the 2nd link, but not easy to spot, surely there's clearer footage or photo's of this out there?...