GNR VIDEO OF MY WEDDING 2006

SEANAXL21

Sorry guys my sister inlaw wont let me have a copy of her wedding video with me singing KOHD WTF!!!!!!!

Well I hope everyone enjoyed my video and thanks for the great reviews it will still be on youtube watch and rate it as many times as you want you guys rock

GNFNRS RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SEANAXL21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys my sister inlaw wont let me have a copy of her wedding video with me singing KOHD WTF!!!!!!!

Well I hope everyone enjoyed my video and thanks for the great reviews it will still be on youtube watch and rate it as many times as you want you guys rock

GNFNRS RULES!!!!!!!!!!

dude dont give a rats ass to any negative comments in this thread, im a singer and i have to say you rocked it buddy. you were having a great time and everyone was having fun. bottom line is anyone who is givin you shit most likely DOESNT have the balls to do what you did, so hats off to you!!

GNFNRS RULES!!!!!!!!!!

dude dont give a rats ass to any negative comments in this thread, im a singer and i have to say you rocked it buddy. you were having a great time and everyone was having fun. bottom line is anyone who is givin you shit most likely DOESNT have the balls to do what you did, so hats off to you!!

Hey thanks for the great comment man I had a blast at my wedding and wanted to share it with the GnR fans so if thier is good or bad comments your right I dont care I just wanted to share it. thanks again Gunners GNFNRS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SEANAXL21

true gunner

Thanks man the video is doing really good on youtube alot of people like it some good and some negative but what are you gonna do people have a right to thier opinon bottom line is I had a blast and I never seen a wedding video like mine on youtube!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...