GNR VIDEO OF MY WEDDING 2006

SEANAXL21

Hey Gunners just wanted to show everyone i am a true GnR fan go to youtube and type in guns n roses wedding 2006. I got tired of all the GnR wedding videos with everyone just standing around and singing not me leave me a comment GNFNRS FOREVER

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gunners just wanted to show everyone i am a true GnR fan go to youtube and type in guns n roses wedding 2006. I got tired of all the GnR wedding videos with everyone just standing around and singing not me leave me a comment GNFNRS FOREVER

i think you need help...

i think you need help...

Because he had a good time singing Guns N' Roses at his wedding? You're right, what a mental case. :rolleyes:

I look forward to the KOHD video.

That's cool. Thx. Oh the bridesmaids are fuckin' hot! Ya know what would have made that better is if your Grandma in the blue dress through up the rock3

When I DJ weddings, the most requested entrance song I get is Jungle... Cool huh!

i think you need help...

Yeah, because people who have fun are crazy right? :thumbsup:

nice vid man ^^ i do the same when im alone at home :xmassrudolph: :rofl-lol:

Hopefully when ya play Rock Band 2 right?

nah :rofl-lol: i like to pretend im a singer sometimes :xmassrudolph: and play some air guitar also :xmassrudolph: cmon! no one is watching! tell me u never wanted to be Axl for a few mins! ^^ and yes... sometimes with rock band ^^

Thats great, I'm getting married in June next year and including the String Quartet version of the GnR classic during the ceremony. I told my fiance she can have whatever she wants just let me pick the music of the reception and ceremony.

Yep thats it i did the same thing at my sister in laws wedding Knocking On Heavens Door i will upload it sometime this week

:rolleyes:

I bet there's a VERY annoyed uncle somewhere at your family weddings that has always got very drunk and has generally been "the cunt" of weddings for years, and then you've come along stolen his thunder. I bet he doesn't even bother turning up anymore.

LP

i think you need help...

Yeah, because people who have fun are crazy right? :thumbsup:

jeez, chill out. i was kiddin man, i think everybody on this board did the same thing somewhere sometime. and i think we all need help!