Axl excelent vocals during this tour -COMPARATION-

viruzzz

Ok, this was talked so much times in the past months.

Yestarday I was talking to my friend about Axl and his vocals... And I can say, today, that the "new" vocals are the best in Axl's career.

It's in an excelent moment... Everyone could remember the EXCELENT performance in the 06 Rock AM ring.

But... Today in 2010, every GNR concert is better than THAT concert... And this is talking to much.

Just a little comparation of the song "The Blues" (It's named the blues...)

(Sorry for posting this)

Rock In Rio 2001

The best thing that happened in that show is the "OK, nevermind"...

And Buckethead, he's the god of the guitar...

Rock AM Ring 2006

(Look at the 3 last characters EMO)

Very good show, I LOVE IT...

But look at this sh*t

Osaka 2009

OMG OMG OMG... Just look at that :|

You don't seem to mean this ironic. :shocked:

To my ears, you know, he sounds out of tune a bit too often in Osaka, too. Might be something wrong with my ears, might be the sound recording or whatever. Definitely not a show case, in my book.

Edited by Granny

Yestarday I was talking to my friend about Axl and his vocals... And I can say, today, that the "new" vocals are the best in Axl's career.

It's in an excelent moment... Everyone could remember the EXCELENT performance in the 06 Rock AM ring.

But... Today in 2010, every GNR concert is better than THAT concert... And this is talking to much.

(Sorry for posting this)

Rock In Rio 2001

Rock AM Ring 2006

But look at this sh*t

Osaka 2009

Hmm, I don't agree. IMO he sounds very good at the moment, but i wouldn't say that his vocal is the best in Axl's career. People don't forget that Guns' n Roses exists since about 84' and for me personally he has the best vocal in the end of 80's. This roughness and strongness of his voice was amazing.

But hey, he is older now and I definitely don't complain ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

(Sorry for posting this)

Rock In Rio 2001

Rock AM Ring 2006

But look at this sh*t

Osaka 2009

Hmm, I don't agree. IMO he sounds very good at the moment, but i wouldn't say that his vocal is the best in Axl's career. People don't forget that Guns' n Roses exists since about 84' and for me personally he has the best vocal in the end of 80's. This roughness and strongness of his voice was amazing.

Could not have said it better myself these shows are very good but man the first time I saw Axl in the late 80's that was the shit rock3

Edited by gnrziggy

This. And i'll also mention the irony of the comments on the Osaka vid, some saying how below average he sounded, "oh man back at 2006 , he sound pretty fine but now it really sux ,i hope he fix hes voice soon" etc..

and also just let you know that those words in the thread title should be spelt "excellent", and "comparison". You can get away with it in thread content, but typo's in titles just stand out, and make the op look like a dumbass, imo. :P

Taipei was a real good show, I was real surprised at just how well he nailed SCOM, esp given that was a song he had troubles with in previous tours.

Osaka is decent as well, of course its not the best ever vocals but its still pretty impressive IMO, and may have one of the greatest Paradise City of all time IMO, he just barked and roared some of those high notes out of that song.