That guitar leading into You Could Be Mine

Screamin' Demon

After listening to You Could Be Mine from almost every bootleg from this tour, I've noticed that they always use that chunky whining guitar before Frank kicks off on the drums. Is it just me or is that chunky whining guitar really painful to listen to? Personally I find it god awful :( I thought that the purpose of You Could Be Mine is for the drums to explode out of nowhere and open up for the guitars, not the other way around. Their performance for the rest of this song is fuckin' kickass but ugh that guitar intro just makes me cringe. And this isn't any kinda bash the band thread in case anyone wants to jump the gun. As for the rest of the song, kudos to DJ Ashba for giving it the chop it deserved and for replacing Robin's awful riff just before Axl sings with one of his own kickass ones, as well as to Frank for his kickass drumming on this and of course Axl for again using his rasp on this rock3

Edited by Screamin Demon

hey i've always wanted to do this :D

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Heh :tongue2: I came across that one just a few days ago. I don't see though what's so silly about expressing my point of view of something that I have a certain feeling about, however you're entitled to your opinion whether you think it's silly :xmassrudolph:

Screamin' It's just what this board has become. No one wants to enter the discussion but they can't help themselves from filling up every thread with wise ass comments.

Lol yeah I figured :lol: But you gotta admit, this is one of the most hillarious forums, people really post some funny shit here :xmasssanta:

Edited by Screamin Demon

I know that this board hates youtube links, so you obviously can't link to any of those performances you're talking about, but this basically means this discussion pointless. I haven't really been following this tour on youtube since most people still tend to only upload the old songs and the quality sucks big time, but I've done a quick check on You Could Be Mine 2010 and all of these videos had the drums rolling right from the very start of the video. So I have no idea what Screamin Demon is talking about, really.

Edited by A.J.