Dr. Love

Dr. Love 2 album live in Germany and NY

I was going thru my albums and forgot I even had this.....looked on ebay and saw it selling for $2500 mint......seems crazy.......my cover is not mint but close, just a few spots and marks from the albums. If anyone is interested contact me at wmugeo@yahoo.com. I'll send pics if anyone want to see the condition....I am the original owner and maybe played the albums once! .......found this site and would like to help someones collection if they are interested, considering all offers!!!!

Thanks!!

It's a bootleg. The shows on this pressing are both available in the download section; it's doubtful anyone will buy it. And the one on ebay will not sell I guarantee; I have a near mint copy, paid $20 for it, and seen several other copies for around the same price.

yes......you are!! Or just paranoid from years of drug abuse. I said I saw the jackass on ebay and he was crazy!!! I thought it might be rare but not THAT rare.......I would rather have someone like the people on here, who are fans and have some pretty awesome collection and appreciate it instead of some ass like the guy on ebay!!!!

yes......you are!! Or just paranoid from years of drug abuse. I said I saw the jackass on ebay and he was crazy!!! I thought it might be rare but not THAT rare.......I would rather have someone like the people on here, who are fans and have some pretty awesome collection and appreciate it instead of some ass like the guy on ebay!!!!

Try reading my post then; it's not that rare. I've come across about 6 copies over the course of about 2 years, all for very reasonable prices for bootlegs.

Hey smart ass you don't know me!!! You come in here as a first time poster trying to sell something what the hell do you expect people to think. We are use to this happening all the time. Just cus someone makes fun of an ebay item doesn't mean shit. People will still go and look at the item and sometimes they are dumb enough too buy it. Boots are not worth shit unless they are not on the net as a download. I know I have a few hundred of them!