Costa Rica rescheduled for April 13

Young_Gun

I think.... they cancelled Guatemala so they could play in Costa Rica, but the new date in Costa Rica didn't work out, and they weren't able to reschedule the old Guatemala date, so they ended with two cancelled dates.

Exactly.

i dont reply that much to any of the threads, i only read, but im from Guatemala, and im FUCKING PISSED!!!!!, why did they have to cancell the show here just CAUSE THE STAGE AT THE COSTA RICAN SHOW SUCKED?!?!?!!!, not saying that they should've gone through with the show, cause of safety reasons you know, but GNR could have re scheduled at another date, maybe next month or something........ its fucking disappointing..... :fuckyou::thumbsdown: triple face palm.......

Promoters of Costa Rica are a disaster. I imagine you must be very angry now.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think.... they cancelled Guatemala so they could play in Costa Rica, but the new date in Costa Rica didn't work out, and they weren't able to reschedule the old Guatemala date, so they ended with two cancelled dates.

Exactly.

yea, thats what happened, but nobody is using the satium tomorrow night so why DID they cancell?? i cant understand......

i dont reply that much to any of the threads, i only read, but im from Guatemala, and im FUCKING PISSED!!!!!, why did they have to cancell the show here just CAUSE THE STAGE AT THE COSTA RICAN SHOW SUCKED?!?!?!!!, not saying that they should've gone through with the show, cause of safety reasons you know, but GNR could have re scheduled at another date, maybe next month or something........ its fucking disappointing..... :fuckyou::thumbsdown: triple face palm.......

Promoters of Costa Rica are a disaster. I imagine you must be very angry now.

yea, everybody who bought tickets man, im still hoping its no definetly cancelled, just delayed like a cpuple days.......its a shame you know, axl and the band were doing it right, and just cause some company cant biuld the proper stage they go and fuck up every other concert in central america.........

What a mess!

I can't believe they arranged a reschedule on the same date as another gig and now this:

Central America update: The previously announced rescheduled show in Costa Rica at La Guácima will unfortunately not happen.

I would be MIGHTILY pissed off if I was from either place.

It takes GNR months to arrange dates normally trying to arrange something in that VERY short space of time must have been insane. They should have planned to hang around an extra week in Central America and have some more time to arrange this new date, and certainly not cancel a date that has been arranged for some time. CRAZY. Whoever was responsible for all this shit needs firing.

LP