Limp Bizkit - Gold Cobra ( first song inside )

The Glow Inc.

That sounds like another band trying to be Limp Bizkit. Where's the catchy as hell cheese fest chorus?

It sounds like it's trying to break out - but never quite manages to!

R.

That post reminds me of the new Metallica album.

Sounded like a band trying to be them.

Is Borland still in the band?

See this new song sounds like they could have made it in 1999. The last album "The Unquestionable Truth" actually showed a change in direction for the band. Sounds like theyre taking a step back. He said something about "sucka MCs." Does he actually think he'll be relevant again with lyrics like that? Piss poor.

Edited by bt88

That sounds like another band trying to be Limp Bizkit. Where's the catchy as hell cheese fest chorus?

It sounds like it's trying to break out - but never quite manages to!

R.

That post reminds me of the new Metallica album.

Sounded like a band trying to be them.

New Metallica just makes me laugh...

I'll tell you one thing...that song's gonna tear shit up live.

And I can't wait until I see them at Reading :thumbsup:

I bet they get the "bottle" treatment

Doubt it, looking at the Reading forums people are excited about it. Plus they're meant to be on fucking fire live at the moment, if they open with Break Stuff like they did at Download then the festival may well collectively cream itself.

I'll tell you one thing...that song's gonna tear shit up live.

And I can't wait until I see them at Reading :thumbsup:

I bet they get the "bottle" treatment

Doubt it, looking at the Reading forums people are excited about it. Plus they're meant to be on fucking fire live at the moment, if they open with Break Stuff like they did at Download then the festival may well collectively cream itself.

Despite what people think, they have a pretty decent locale fanbase.

I can think of a couple arenas in the my area (Disney World) that I think they might sell out, that guns could not.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Talk about generic. I can't see any adult being into these guys for any reason other than nostalgia and trying to re-live their youth.

Yeah and what's up with 30 year olds going to Green Day concerts??

jesus..

Green Day are relevant and sing about important social and political issues. They also have a hit play on Broadway that appeals to people of all ages. But if breaking stuff is your thing, by all means, more power to you,Broham.

Oh yes...Punk Rock The Musical...relevant...check.

Well you've got me pencilled in as a fan,don't recall saying I was.

But I did see them on the Eminem tour...first (and only) time I ever saw a mass flooding of the floors from the stands that security was completely incapable of controlling.

Pretty powerful moment to witness...hope that doesn't happen if I go see the Green Day Musical...I'll have to scope out where the exits are. :scared:

I'm not sure what relevance Green Day has in a topic about a band that makes generic music for people who never heard of Anthrax.

It was relevant to your response in this thread about a band that makes generic music for people who never heard of Anthrax....you know...like 16 year old Green Day fans??

..yeah

I just saw Limp Bizkit for free at the Gramercy last night one block from where I saw the Rose Bar show, great show, and i didn't even know they were performing before hand, I was strolling downtown for no reason and was lucky enough to have walked by the theater, saw the sign saying Limp Bizkit 8pm, asked some people how much it was, and it was free, just like the Rose Bar!! Got a wristband went inside, and in an hour the place blew up, even Winnie the Pooh was moshing!! Coincidentally enough I saw this topic the night before and decided to catch up on Limp Bizkit, and see when they're touring, and they didn't have any city dates,then this happened!! Limp Bizkit is one hell of a band live