What's going on with the tour?

ITW 2012

Guess Slash has the same problem then right? :rolleyes:

What do you mean? I have tickets in my hands for Slash's Boston, Mass show this coming September.

http://www.livenation.com/artist/slash-tickets

ok, so where is the Slash tour? 2 dates? Guns played a tour in US then too right?

Don't get me wrong I like both artists I just thought your typical thing against Axl looked kinda foolish considering Slash only booked 2 dates

Edited by gunsguy

ok, so where is the Slash tour? 2 dates? Guns played a tour in US then too right?

You're the news reporter - you figure it out.

We're trying to find out why G N' R waits until the last minute to confirm their tour dates.

Astrology and magnetic fields make the most sense to me. Go make some calls Justin.

You're the news reporter - you figure it out.

We're trying to find out why G N' R waits until the last minute to confirm their tour dates.

Astrology and magnetic fields make the most sense to me. Go make some calls Justin.

I don't think it's got anything to do with the supernatural. It's probably got more to do with late start times and a reputation for trouble.

Edited by ITW 2012

gnr_poster.jpg

is this poster legit?

it doesn't indicate anywhere that this is Chinese democracy tour.

I hope they will mix the setlist quite a bit....

Poster is legit - Guns is using it on their official Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses?v=app_2344061033

However, the dates on the poster are in question.

And, yes, it's quite interesting that the Chinese Democracy tour is over. I wonder what the next album tour will be called?

Edited by John Bonham

maybe this european tour will be more like greatest hits tour, hence they will be playing at many festivals etc.

but on the other hand, besides asia and canada, hasn't it always been like that :shrugs:

the poster still have the Chinese Democracy logo on, with the chinese letters.

It's the Guns N' Roses actual logo dude.... All the posters/merchandising since 2001 have Chinese Democracy stuff... In 2009 the Asian tour had, in 2010, canadian and both latin american posters were full of chinese letters, china colors, and it was written very big CHINESE DEMOCRACY TOUR. They've already toured Europe twice promoting Chinese Democracy, I don't see why they should tour it again.

I think the Chinese Democracy tour is over, they've toured the whole world but Africa (one cancelled concert :/ )

Well, this might mean something, or not, who knows.

Edited by ManetsBR

It's the Guns N' Roses actual logo dude.... All the posters/merchandising since 2001 have Chinese Democracy stuff... In 2009 the Asian tour had, in 2010, canadian and both latin american posters were full of chinese letters, china colors, and it was written very big CHINESE DEMOCRACY TOUR. They've already toured Europe twice promoting Chinese Democracy, I don't see why they should tour it again.

I think the Chinese Democracy tour is over, they've toured the whole world but Africa (one cancelled concert :/ )

Haha, I know that. I was just a bit ironic due to the "it don't say CD tour, so it must be something else" ;) Have no idea what this poster means, but I can't see why they should do something else than sontinue the CD tour. What should that be? Greatest hits? I hope not. They have a great album out, and they should play it and show everyone how great it actually is. Guess I'm too hopefull now..

not sure I have 2 posters from Canada with no mention of Chinese Democracy other than a little picture of the album cover in bottom left side. Yet having said that it is still the CD tour

About a US tour, didn't Ron or someone(maybe Frank?) say a few months ago that they were aiming for a late Summer tour?

What do you guys think about the current confirmed dates affecting that? June looks obviously packed, or will be, that leads me to believe July might be a break. Then late August festivals in the UK.

Would a best guess be September US?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the other thread

Edited by ChapelRoses

Guess Slash has the same problem then right? :rolleyes:

What do you mean? I have tickets in my hands for Slash's Boston, Mass show this coming September.

http://www.livenation.com/artist/slash-tickets

Don't get me wrong I like both artists I just thought your typical thing against Axl looked kinda foolish considering Slash only booked 2 dates

You're obviously the one being foolish.

Slash has already stated his tour of the U.S. is this fall. Not to mention that Bonham's point about magnetic fields is in Axl's history not Slash's.

That means nothing. It´s just a poster.

You're just a poster.