What's going on with the tour?

ITW 2012

What's going on with the tour? When is the next show? Is there a list of rumored and confirmed dates anywhere? I looked in our tour section and it doesn't even have the Russian dates up that were supposedly confirmed.

Edited by ITW 2012

They have not been added yet, mostly my fault, you will see them soon, for confirmed dates check out:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gunsnroses?v=app_2344061033&ref=ts

Here are the only ones I have confrmed:

Guns N' Roses live in Bergen, Norway

Type: Music/Arts - Concert

Where: Vestlandshallen

When: Monday, May 31 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Guns N' Roses live in Oslo, Norway

Where: Oslo Spektrum

When: Wednesday, June 2 from 6:30 pm to 11:00 pm

Guns N' Roses live in Helsinki, Finland

Where: Käpylän Urheilupuisto (Helsinki Live 2010)

When: Saturday, June 5 from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Guns N' Roses live in Saint Petersburg, Russia

Where: New Arena

When: Sunday, June 6 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Guns N' Roses live in Moscow, Russia

Where: Olimpisski

When: Tuesday, June 8 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Guns N' Roses live in Norje, Sweden

Where: Norje Havsbad (Sweden Rock Festival)

When: Saturday, June 12 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Guns N' Roses live in Aalborg, Denmark

Where: Gigantium

When: Monday, June 14 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Guns N' Roses live in Reading, UK

Where: Reading Festival

When: Friday, August 27 from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Guns N' Roses live in Leeds, UK

Where: Leeds Festival

When: Sunday, August 29 from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Edited by gunsguy

Is it the Chinese Democracy tour still? I know they haven't played Russia before so I'm guessing that will be more of a greatest hits thing. Kind of wish I was going to Russia actually. Imagine those will be great shows.

Edited by ITW 2012

Is it the Chinese Democracy tour still? I know they haven't played Russia before so I'm guessing that will be more of a greatest hits thing. Kind of wish I was going to Russia actually. Imagine those will be great shows.

Yes it is the Chinese Democracy Tour, they are on a break right now is all...

RUMORED:

gnr_poster.jpg

May 30 - Bergen, Norway

May 31 - Bergen, Norway

June 2 - Oslo, Norway

June 5 - Helsinki, Finland

June 6 - St. Petersburg, Russia

June 8 - Moscow, Russia

June 12 - Norje, Sweden

June 14 - Aalborg, Denmark

June 15 - Berlin, Germany

June 16 - Arhenm Dome, Holland

June 18 - Vienna, Austria

June 20 - Zagreb, Croatia

June 21 - Belgrade, Serbia

June 23 - Prague, Czech Republic

June 26 - Dessel, Belgium

June 28 - Zurich, Switzerland

June 29 - Milan, Italy

August 27 - Reading, UK

August 29 - Leeds, UK

The dates Guns N' Roses confirmed are in bold!

Edited by ManetsBR

RUMORED:

gnr_poster.jpg

May 30 - Bergen, Norway

May 31 - Bergen, Norway

June 2 - Oslo, Norway

June 5 - Helsinki, Finland

June 6 - St. Petersburg, Russia

June 8 - Moscow, Russia

June 12 - Norje, Sweden

June 14 - Aalborg, Denmark

June 15 - Berlin, Germany

June 16 - Arhenm Dome, Holland

June 18 - Vienna, Austria

June 20 - Zagreb, Croatia

June 21 - Belgrade, Serbia

June 23 - Prague, Czech Republic

June 26 - Dessel, Belgium

June 28 - Zurich, Switzerland

June 29 - Milan, Italy

August 27 - Reading, UK

August 29 - Leeds, UK

The dates Guns N' Roses confirmed are in bold!

I Fixed the russia dates they are confirmed

Thanks Manets, we will hopefully hear about more dates in the coming weeks. I know there are alot of people wondering about them. I am not one to talk about how Guns should run the show or there business etc etc, however I can't help but think dates announced earlier would give more time for ticket sales in the respected country or city. By announcing dates within only 1 month they may not sell as many tickets, again not being critical just observing the situation.

I know there are alot of people wondering about them. I am not one to talk about how Guns should run the show or there business etc etc, however I can't help but think dates announced earlier would give more time for ticket sales in the respected country or city. By announcing dates within only 1 month they may not sell as many tickets, again not being critical just observing the situation.

Gigi - you're in tight with the band - why do you think they wait so long to confirm tour dates?

I know there are alot of people wondering about them. I am not one to talk about how Guns should run the show or there business etc etc, however I can't help but think dates announced earlier would give more time for ticket sales in the respected country or city. By announcing dates within only 1 month they may not sell as many tickets, again not being critical just observing the situation.

Gigi - you're in tight with the band - why do you think they wait so long to confirm tour dates?

because they aren't confirmed yet, geez how hard could it be to figure that out

they simply are not set in stone yet

Edited by CheapJon

there's a lack of publicity so that's why everyone can't know "where and when"...I remember UYI Tour, those good times can't compare to this rare tour n' ya know i'm fucking right! :violin:

Thanks Manets, we will hopefully hear about more dates in the coming weeks. I know there are alot of people wondering about them. I am not one to talk about how Guns should run the show or there business etc etc, however I can't help but think dates announced earlier would give more time for ticket sales in the respected country or city. By announcing dates within only 1 month they may not sell as many tickets, again not being critical just observing the situation.

I completely agree. I detest how GNR handle tour dates.

Some people can't get 50-60 bucks together for a gig in one or two months. And there's people (me) who need to book holidays but also need to be in town for when GNR come.

It's extremely ignorant. 3-4 months notice is not too much to ask.

Some people can't get 50-60 bucks together for a gig in one or two months. And there's people (me) who need to book holidays but also need to be in town for when GNR come.

not what I meant but I can see where fans could have trouble in that regard

I would guess that it has something to do with the late start times. It's probably a logistical nightmare trying to negotiate around that.

Gigi?? LOL I aint tight with anyone as far as I know...

not what I meant but I can see where fans could have trouble in that regard

Well I took your little point and ran with it.

I'd love a reason why dates are announced so late. I'm curious to know if there is a legitimate one.

If so, well that's cool.

Edited by axl_on_drums

I just want them to come to the US.

You are not the only one, I wish I could go over and see them but $$$ dictates otherwise for me...

I just want them to come to the US.

Apparently, Axl has trouble in areas of the world with a strong magnetic field.

I think that's why we haven't seen any Ireland or US dates yet.

Guess Slash has the same problem then right? :rolleyes: