Bumblefoot Meet N' Greet's

gunsguy

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about going to this (in Aalborg)... Only problem is, that it's from 15:00 to 17:00... and I really want to be at the venue early..

Dilemma.. :/

Same with me.. Really want to go again, especially when they have that competition..

And I didn't understand a shit about that venue, I got this mail yesterday. First they open the first door at 5pm, and you can go inside to eat, drink etc. Then they'll open another door later. So that mean you'll have to fight being first at the door twice??? :/

I was thinking about going to this (in Aalborg)... Only problem is, that it's from 15:00 to 17:00... and I really want to be at the venue early..

Same with me.. Really want to go again, especially when they have that competition..

And I didn't understand a shit about that venue, I got this mail yesterday. First they open the first door at 5pm, and you can go inside to eat, drink etc. Then they'll open another door later. So that mean you'll have to fight being first at the door twice??? :/

As far as I understood - yes, you are right (Haven't been to a concert at the venue even though it is in my hometown), they open the big main door at 5 and inside there are a few smaller doors, which they will open at 18:30.

Fuck, I Hate Gigantuim. What a stupid venue, treating the guests like that.

You are damn right.. But at least there are some great places to go in Jomfru Ane Gade after the show :D

I reeeeally don't know what to do either. Fight for several hours and "stages" to get up front, not drink anything (it would be so sad if I had to go in the middle of CD..) and not meeting Bumble..

OR

Go to meet n greet, drink as much as I want to (and hoping not having to go in Guns' set) and taking the chance of just being a douche pushing my way to the front...

I hate dilemmas like this.. :(

As far as I understood - yes, you are right (Haven't been to a concert at the venue even though it is in my hometown), they open the big main door at 5 and inside there are a few smaller doors, which they will open at 18:30.

You are damn right.. But at least there are some great places to go in Jomfru Ane Gade after the show :D

Hmm.. Okay. Now I'm even more stressed than earlier. Going to meet&greet is a must. And front is also a must. I'm sure I'll manage it in the end, in some way :P

But seriously... This is the stupiest rules I've ever heard. Maybe I should take a call to the people at Gigantium and tell them to do as everyone else does....

I reeeeally don't know what to do either. Fight for several hours and "stages" to get up front, not drink anything (it would be so sad if I had to go in the middle of CD..) and not meeting Bumble..

OR

Go to meet n greet, drink as much as I want to (and hoping not having to go in Guns' set) and taking the chance of just being a douche pushing my way to the front...

I hate dilemmas like this.. :(

If you haven't met Bumblefoot before, you should. I'm sure he's the nicest person walking this earth.

Hmm.. Okay. Now I'm even more stressed than earlier. Going to meet&greet is a must. And front is also a must. I'm sure I'll manage it in the end, in some way :P

But seriously... This is the stupiest rules I've ever heard. Maybe I should take a call to the people at Gigantium and tell them to do as everyone else does....

Didn't mean to stress you :)

To be honest, I don't know if people will show up early or not.. At least I don't think the danes will..

Denmark are playing against Holland in the world cup at 13:30, and there really haven't been much interest in the concert here.. It's not even sold out either (and there are only 8500 tickets) :(

Didn't mean to stress you :)

To be honest, I don't know if people will show up early or not.. At least I don't think the danes will..

Denmark are playing against Holland in the world cup at 13:30, and there really haven't been much interest in the concert here.. It's not even sold out either (and there are only 8500 tickets) :(

Ah, sounds good to me :D:unsure: Hope danish people doesn't like to stand in line for hours...