The Offspring

American Psycho

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Americana was one of the best albums of the late 90's. Every song except from Pretty Fly (for a white guy) is good on that.

Great band.

i wouldn't say they were the best punk band but they definitely were consistently good. i like everything they ever did but also lost interest after splinter. they're a great band to revisit and it rocks when my 8 yo cranks up the volume and tries to sing along in the car :lol:

"Sell out" - that's two words I liked to use when I was 14 and hated the "mainstream", "commercial" and more easily digestible music. It's really just a term for people who dislike evolution and innovation.

Edited by Lithium

One of the if not the best punk band alive, stayed original since day one! ( Green Day = started punk went to emo teenage garbage )

THE OFFSPRING! :thumbsup:

Lots of classic's this band has made!

I %100 agree with this. Even their newest album was great.

Guest Len B'stard

Absolute fucking shit...dreary boring safe coffee table punk, uninspired, unoriginal, intolerable. Every song sounds the same. I listened to Smash, Ignition and the first album and i never even tried Ixnay on the Hombre and everything else cuz it was just total garbage. And to the person citing Green Day as Emo need to listen to the lyrics to Self Esteem a little closer.

Absolute bullshit though, post grunge punk sailing right on in there in the fallout of ol' Kurt Donald and all those he bought along with a crappy poppy ill-concieved take on a very important genre of music.

If i had to pick a favorite song (at gunpoint) they'd be Come Out & Play and Kick Him When He's Down cuz i like the vocal melody of the chorus.

Edited by sugaraylen

Absolute fucking shit...dreary boring safe coffee table punk, uninspired, unoriginal, intolerable. Every song sounds the same. I listened to Smash, Ignition and the first album and i never even tried Ixnay on the Hombre and everything else cuz it was just total garbage. And to the person citing Green Day as Emo need to listen to the lyrics to Self Esteem a little closer.

Absolute bullshit though, post grunge punk sailing right on in there in the fallout of ol' Kurt Donald and all those he bought along with a crappy poppy ill-concieved take on a very important genre of music.

If i had to pick a favorite song (at gunpoint) they'd be Come Out & Play and Kick Him When He's Down cuz i like the vocal melody of the chorus.

So er... I got 2 tickets, wanna go?

Guest Len B'stard

So er... I got 2 tickets, wanna go?

*grabs his hand and flutters his eyelids* as long as you promise to meet my parents before we go and have me home by 11 :kiss::lol:

:lol: You have a knack for nailing this shit dead on man..