Is GNR Still Youre Favorite Band?

American Psycho

Old Guns, definately. The new boys playing the AFD = still up there. CD, to me, sounds more so like a filler and causes me to move away from Axls new agenda.

Moderate rock and metal gets my juices flowing, eg, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Skid Row, The Doors, Led Zepplin, ect.

If Axl and the boys can pull off a killer rock album next time around, only then will i be sold.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago when i got into Rock n Roll it was all GNR for me, nothing could beat that band it was the best in the world!

Then i started listening to some heavier stuff like Megadeth, MetallicA, Anthrax, Slayer, Testament, Behemoth, and many many more, i turned into a pure metalhead over the years.

I Havent listened to GNR in some months, im slowly forgetting all the greatness of it, why..

anyway i just wanna know if theres anybody out there who also has/had the same experience? :shades:

Behemoth!!!,cool...........Vader is better though...with Doc of course.,r.i.p.

For me number one,My Dying Bride and A.I.C comes next.

If i have doubts Estranged makes the difference.

But from the current line up and last albums Alice In Chains and live performance get's number one

Chinese Democracy is ok but black ways give to blue is better,last 3 my dying bride albums are average but like gods of the sun from 96 is briliant. rock3

I saw A.I.C thursday,it will had been the concert of my life if they play more 30 minutes( and not only 1 hour )and some songs i realy like,love hate love,all secrets are know,castaway,got me wrong,down in a hole.

So

Gn'r...85-93

My Dying Bride 90-96

A.I.C 88-2002,2006-

Who the hell on earth can beat this,. rock1 rock1 rock1

Edited by kleber

I still listen to GNR alot. They're are one of my all time favorite bands.

The Dallas rock station plays them a lot too. Usually, whenever I'm in my car, I'm sure to hear a GNR song.

I think until the day I die, GNR will always be a huge part of my life.

Now if only I could see Axl live in concert just once! That would be cool.

I was a good girl of 12 years old when I saw AXL N GnR in the video of YCBM on MTV :wub:rock3......In a second my life was changed forever!!!!

I became immediately GnR's fan when I was 12.....now, I admit shameless, I'm 32......well u tell me for how long AXL ROSE & companeros have been my NR 1......For 20 years their music n AXL's lyrics have been the sunshine in my rainy day,especially now with the masterpiece of Chinese Democracy!!

GnR ARE THE LAST TRUE HARD ROCK HEREOS.....WITHOUT THEM ROCK MUSIC WOULD BE DEAD! rock2

:wub: SOMEWHERE I READ :'THIS WORLD NEEDS AXL ROSE' N I TOTALLY AGREE....SINCE 20 YEARS AXL IS MY IDEAL MAN N IT WILL BE TILL DEAD TEAR US APART.....N BEYOND. :wub:

You ask if GnR is still my fav band.......YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!

And you can be 100% sure that when I ll be a old woman I ll still smoke pot,blow my speakers with GnR n beat with my cane the neighbours whom come to complaine for the volume :fuckyou:

GUNS N ROSES ROCKS FOREVER!!!!!!rock3

Edited by FOREVER WILD