Don't you think its all for Publicity ??

Mfegz

do you remember axl punching that photographer before the tour started ???

its just a bit of media hype before this leg of the tour starts , it makes the next fews gigs a bit more exciting "will they turn up " kind of thing !!!

its been on bbc radio 1 news all day , so its quite a big story over here in the U.K

Just building anticipation thats all :thumbsup:

The publicity ship has sailed for Axl, a long, long time ago. His asshole ways are catching up to him (again) like they did during UYI. He should be grateful anyone shows up for a show where 80% of GNR are not there and he continues to pull this shit? When's it going to end?

well its been in the papers today and on the radio !

and the main thing both acounts say is :

a, guns n roses are touring (which some people may not have known about)

b. the tour is still going ahead (again good news for people who are going and even better that more people know that guns n roses still exist )

c. the mention of "chinese democracy"

whatever people might say before this happend guns n roses hav'nt been on the radio or in the papers in the U.K for years so i think this is all a good little publicity stunt :thumbsup:

You never know these days..

The shit between Steven Tyler and Joe Perry seemed like one big media stunt as well. Everything was fine all of a sudden and they're touring again. Makes me wonder why I read all that shit in the first place. Gotta say though, they moved the concert location in Holland because Aerosmith sold less tickets than expected. So it did not work and probably had a negative effect.

Edited by Lethalis