Don't you think its all for Publicity ??

Mfegz

do you remember axl punching that photographer before the tour started ???

its just a bit of media hype before this leg of the tour starts , it makes the next fews gigs a bit more exciting "will they turn up " kind of thing !!!

its been on bbc radio 1 news all day , so its quite a big story over here in the U.K

Just building anticipation thats all :thumbsup:

its just a bit of media hype before this leg of the tour starts , it makes the next fews gigs a bit more exciting "will they turn up " kind of thing !!!

its been on bbc radio 1 news all day , so its quite a big story over here in the U.K

If so, then being GNR's PR person would be the best goddamn job in the world. Getting paid to create chaos.....I believe there's only one more person who can make that claim, and I believe he goes by the name of Satan. :devil:

Edited by Roy79

Guest RonMexico82

Well if this hack claim is legit and Axl has somebody appointed to handle PR then that person should be the next recipient of a punch in the head from Mr. Rose.

I still think Axl spat the dummy and this "hacking" story is a way to cover it up.

The lack of anything official being announced is suspicious to say the least.

Why did they put "We are looking into this tweet" and then "Please keep up with us here on Facebook and Twitter for official word." and then not put any update?

All anyone has heard is "it's not cancelled" in a very unsure way via a message from a moderator of an unofficial fan forum.

Seems they're not cancelling shit yet in the hope Axl puts the dummy back in.

IF the hacking IS true and no one has bothered to do anything more than a quick message to here then it's a bit weird.

They've even posted the delay isn't Axl's fault on Facebook but not mentioned anymore about the cancelled message or 'hacked' account... seems like this story is to calm Axl down as well?!

It's far too weird and unconfirmed if all it relates to is a twitter account being hacked.

My suspicious nature makes me think there's more going on than we'll probably ever know.

I just hope the tour goes ahead and all is well in the band, whatever really happened!

LP

Axl Rose is one of the most searched names on Yahoo at the moment. But nah, this isn't good publicity.

Yeah, this twitter hacking thing looks staged.

Funny how before the big tours there's always some kind of shocking news.

No one was talking about the Euro tour, and now it's everywhere. Coincidence? Probably not.

Crossed my mind. Twitters get hacked all the time though, So I've been doubting it

I don't think it was cracked.

I think someone who knew axl's shit, logged in and tweeted the info about the tour being cancel.

I still think Axl spat the dummy and this "hacking" story is a way to cover it up.

The lack of anything official being announced is suspicious to say the least.

Why did they put "We are looking into this tweet" and then "Please keep up with us here on Facebook and Twitter for official word." and then not put any update?

All anyone has heard is "it's not cancelled" in a very unsure way via a message from a moderator of an unofficial fan forum.

Seems they're not cancelling shit yet in the hope Axl puts the dummy back in.

IF the hacking IS true and no one has bothered to do anything more than a quick message to here then it's a bit weird.

They've even posted the delay isn't Axl's fault on Facebook but not mentioned anymore about the cancelled message or 'hacked' account... seems like this story is to calm Axl down as well?!

It's far too weird and unconfirmed if all it relates to is a twitter account being hacked.

My suspicious nature makes me think there's more going on than we'll probably ever know.

I just hope the tour goes ahead and all is well in the band, whatever really happened!

LP

Excactly.

Any cracker with a brain would not change a password, like so many dummy's on here suggest.

You get caught that way.

There is more to this story.

I disagree. It's nothing but negative hype

The last I heard Axl's out buying guns with Dj A. Is he even aware of the Facebook post:

All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates

are officially cancelled. Please

contact your place of purchase for

any refunds.

Radio 1 mentioned this yesterday. It's about the only time I've heard them mention Guns N'Roses in the past 10 years.

[

Excactly.

Any cracker with a brain would not change a password, like so many dummy's on here suggest.

You get caught that way.

Sorry but you can't say that. Only WE can call each other crackers.

You can say 'cracka' if you like, but not 'cracker'. eg: "Hey Cracka, pass the Sunchips."

I understand that you have white friends, but it's still not cool...

Yes indeed. And if you're singing any songs that use the word cracka in them, you must replace the word with something that sounds similar but the meaning is different. And finally, if you bring any of them hoes up in here, you make sure that I fuck 'em first....

Don't think it was for publicity. I mean, announcing that the tour is canceled will make people not buy tickets. No one wants to spend money and make plans if they think it's not going to happen. Even if this news got the band more exposure, I just don't see people hearing about it, then waking up and saying, "Oh wow, GNR is touring, we need to buy tickets". The average person will be like, "Oh I see, they're up to the same old shit again. Well, it is probably canceled, scratch that off the list. I'll do something else." The average person isn't going to come on forums and investigate the incident further. They'll just accept the headline and move on.

It's hard to say what's going on, but for publicity? No. Could the account of been hacked etc? Absolutely. Could it be that there are some serious problems within GNR? Absolutely.

The fact is, we'll likely never know what happened, and there's no point in trying to figure it out. In the world of GNR, whatever happens, happens.

No way this is for publicity! May as well put out a commercial saying "Guns N' Roses, maybe they'll be late! Maybe they won't show up at all! Live life on the edge and buy tickets NOW!!!"

Don't know about you, but that wouldn't sell me!

[

Excactly.

You get caught that way.

Sorry but you can't say that. Only WE can call each other crackers.

You can say 'cracka' if you like, but not 'cracker'. eg: "Hey Cracka, pass the Sunchips."

I understand that you have white friends, but it's still not cool...

Yes indeed. And if you're singing any songs that use the word cracka in them, you must replace the word with something that sounds similar but the meaning is different. And finally, if you bring any of them hoes up in here, you make sure that I fuck 'em first....

You do realise Sunny was referring to the guy who CRACKED Axl's twitter as a CRACKER which is correct.