Ashba N' Fortus show their support to Axl (finally)

D..

But I seriously don't believe Bumble does this just for his image. I've known him since 2001 and he has always acted like that.

Sure, being liked probably makes him feel good about himself and it's not 100% selfless, but then again, most of our positive actions are partly influenced by the desire of being liked or accepted.

Haha, this reminds me of a Friends episode with Joey and Phoebe talking about "selfless good deeds". I think you understand my point of view, I understand yours.

And for the record, I couldn't give a fuck less that he's late. I know he is, I'm prepared. My main problem is that he was warned the other day, that he did it anyway ( classic Axl Rose, once again ), which was to be expected, but that the result was not worth it : the people in Leeds probably will not get to see the band.

I don't know if they will show up in Leeds or not (hope they do, much to everyone's surprise), but I think it was worth it. If you work and have some kind of boss, you'll know what I mean, everything about this world obligates you to do things in a certain way, dress like this, show up at this time, you are forced to do things and by refusing it, you show that freedom is still possible and that no matter what you can do things your way. Of course Axl Rose was born with some qualities (the voice, the look) that not everyone has, but of all people who are as talented as him or more talented, no one has the balls to do what he does. I think this world needs Axl Rose, well some of us do anyway, I'm happy (it's not the right word but whatever) to see that there is a man that doesn't bend over to the rules.

I don't know if they will show up in Leeds or not (hope they do, much to everyone's surprise), but I think it was worth it. If you work and have some kind of boss, you'll know what I mean, everything about this world obligates you to do things in a certain way, dress like this, show up at this time, you are forced to do things and by refusing it, you show that freedom is still possible and that no matter what you can do things your way. Of course Axl Rose was born with some qualities (the voice, the look) that not everyone has, but of all people who are as talented as him or more talented, no one has the balls to do what he does. I think this world needs Axl Rose, well some of us do anyway, I'm happy (it's not the right word but whatever) to see that there is a man that doesn't bend over to the rules.

Signed. :)

I don't even understand why the world "finally" is in the title of this thread. I know that DJ since day number one has done nothing but support Axl, he always speaks nicely of him and say how honoured he is to work with him. What more do you want him and Richard to do? Scream from the roof tops how much they love Axl?

About Bumble, he definetly cares about the fans. When I met him he was so nice, he took the time to take pictures with all the fans there and sign autographs as well even though he was on his way to a meet and greet and could've easily said that he didn't have the time for us.

And Axl definetly had his support at Reading, he sat right next to Axl protesting with him. And he wrote that message on FB as well.

They all obviously support, respect and care for Axl.

Edited by RocketQueen1985