Guns N' Roses in Belfast - August 31st 2010

ags_rule

some fo my pictures from tuesday :-) i have some more but thought these were the best

Great photos of the show!!! Thanks for sharing :D

Belfast Telegraph review was a joke, the show was amazing. Pity no-ones talking about that :(

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An excellent, well balanced review of both irish shows. Was at the belfast gig myself and had the night of my life! Axl's voice was fucking phenomenal. The whole show blew me away, i'm still hoarse from singing every word!

Dublin/Belfast review

that had me in goosebumps reliving the belfast show! wowza :-D

Folks, if ye see a positive review - comment it. Trust me, alot of people are reading but not many are speaking out to defend the Belfast gig and remind folks that Guns played nice and put on a great show. Lets stamp a little negativity out,

In that picture where it looks like Axl is on the piano (he isn't, he's on the drum riser) the photographer caught it at the perfect angle where it gives Axl forced perception to where it looks like he is standing on the piano, but is very small, and he looks like a hobbit haha, this is the technique they used in Lord Of The Rings films to make the hobbits appear smaller when they were next to other characters, funny.

Good find Conor. I didn't take my camera because I couldn't be bothered walking back to the hotel with it if I hadn't been able to take it in. I really wish I'd just have tried to take it in as I was in a great spot to get some cracking photos. What's the deal with taking a camera in with you these days? Would you be turned away?

Good find Conor. I didn't take my camera because I couldn't be bothered walking back to the hotel with it if I hadn't been able to take it in. I really wish I'd just have tried to take it in as I was in a great spot to get some cracking photos. What's the deal with taking a camera in with you these days? Would you be turned away?

i don't think so. i had my camera in my bag, it got searched and nothing was said about it. however, it was the security when we got into the arena that told us there was to be no photography but it wasn't their decision. their words were "look we couldn't care less if you take photos. we were ordered not to let you". for about the first half of the show, anyone they seen taking photos or recording they stopped them (the few rows they could get at anyway) but after they just gave up. i chanced taking one and nothing was said so i carried on.

i don't think so. i had my camera in my bag, it got searched and nothing was said about it. however, it was the security when we got into the arena that told us there was to be no photography but it wasn't their decision. their words were "look we couldn't care less if you take photos. we were ordered not to let you". for about the first half of the show, anyone they seen taking photos or recording they stopped them (the few rows they could get at anyway) but after they just gave up. i chanced taking one and nothing was said so i carried on.

Thanks for the reply, If they add Glasgow the camera's going in!

• 2 weeks later...

Just smuggle it in in your pants....

I got the impression a lot of the venues are afraid of a St. Louis incident, they were really strict during Danko Jones' performance anyway. As soon as they realised that Axl wasn't bothered by cameras, they didn't seem to care.