Guns N' Roses in Belfast - August 31st 2010

ags_rule

Anybody else going to this? I can't wait! My first ever GNR concert and their first ever time playing in Northern Ireland rock1

SETLIST

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Fortus Solo (Bond Theme)

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Band Introductions

Dizzy Solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ashba Solo (Ballad of Death)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Axl Piano Solo (Another Brick in the Wall/Somebody Saved My Life Tonight)

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo (Pink Panther)

Better

Fortus Solo

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Nightrain

ENCORE

Don't Cry (Bumblefoot)

Madagascar

Band Jam

Paradise City

Edited by ags_rule

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August 31st 2010 - Guns N' Roses - Odyssey Arena, Belfast, Northern Ireland

sold_out.gif

3661412990_ef4054dded_o.jpg

The first show of the European Tour's Second Leg, and Guns' first ever show in Northern Ireland.

Edited by Conor

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally the time has nearly arrived :D Where do you guys think they will be staying lol? Im so excited toi have them in my wee city , tomorrow will be awesome :D

Europa would be the obvious choice I think.

Finally the time has nearly arrived :D Where do you guys think they will be staying lol? Im so excited toi have them in my wee city , tomorrow will be awesome :D

Europa???? You are kidding right? That place is a hole! Id reckon they would be in the merchant 5 star yummy food and right next to the odyssey! Hmmm think i could stay there tonight lol? Either that or the culloden!

Lol do you live in Belfast? If ya do could you imagine if we could get them down to Katys pub quiz tonight? hahahah

Anybody else going to this? I can't wait! My first ever GNR concert and their first ever time playing in Northern Ireland rock1

Me and the Mrs will be in attendance, flying over from Pretwick at 1105am tomorrow. Can't fucking wait would be the understatement of the year!

Nick.

Europa???? You are kidding right? That place is a hole! Id reckon they would be in the merchant 5 star yummy food and right next to the odyssey! Hmmm think i could stay there tonight lol? Either that or the culloden!

Lol do you live in Belfast? If ya do could you imagine if we could get them down to Katys pub quiz tonight? hahahah

It's an absolute hole, but that's where a lot of acts and stuff stay because it's the most obvious. Ha, that'd be great if they did. I'm sure they'll be out somewhere.

Ha, that'd be great if they did. I'm sure they'll be out somewhere.

Most likely Rain or Thompsons if anywhere.

Fucking can't wait for this. Has it completely sold out yet?

Yup. Well, tickets aren't available on Ticketmaster anyway. Rain :lol: It'd be interesting to see them there with the rest of the 14 year old millies.

Ha, that'd be great if they did. I'm sure they'll be out somewhere.

Most likely Rain or Thompsons if anywhere.

Fucking can't wait for this. Has it completely sold out yet?

Yup. Well, tickets aren't available on Ticketmaster anyway. Rain :lol: It'd be interesting to see them there with the rest of the 14 year old millies.

Nice one. Good to hear it sold out.

Yeah Rain's a spide infested shithole (not to mention the bouncers are complete cunts) but it seems to be were a lot of 'celebrities' end up on account of it staying open to 3 in the mornin.

I think Guns N' Roses are staying in the Fitzwilliam Hotel! Either that or they had a meal there.

One of my friends just posted on Facebook that they and their Mum were offered a drink by a member of Guns N' Roses! They couldn't say which one because they're not very familiar with them, but all the same - wow! :rofl-lol:

going to see them also and i cant wait. to be honest i was a bit worried after all the stuff that happened at leeds and reading but now im excited which isnt good as its nearly four in the morning and i have class at 10. it will be my 2nd time seeing them saw them in dublin in 2006.

Am I right in saying Odyssey doesn't have a curfew? I can't imagine it doing, given that it's an arena and nowhere near any houses.

It usually ends around midnight, but yeah its not in a residential area , i work for that deartment in the council and already checked, so technically the guns are free to party all night :D

Thats it, im off to town people, not long to go now woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo :D See yas at the odyssey!