Axl Rose parties at a GAY bar (NME)

fred_carston

Led Zeppelin used to visit gay bars back in the 70s, sometimes even in drag, and John Paul Jones nearly made it with a drag queen but realized sh was a he before it was too late.

In fact I think in one of the inner sleeves of one of the albums there's a picture of them from one of their nights at the gay bars in drag.

''The group would go to gay bars in New Orleans because they were more fun and they didn't get hassled for autographs.''

When introducing "No Quarter" at Knebworth, Plant says something like. "This song features John Paul Jones...some say a man's man...others remember Royal Orleans."

I'd go to a gay bar personally, they do seem more fun than straight bars, and I consider myself completely straight.

Edited by MetalForever

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do see this thread has brought out a lot of the Axl haters and shown them for how rabidly hateful they really are.

When Scott Weiland was crowing about having gay sex in his dressing room to an audience member, that was cool to the Slashites.....

Once again, Led Zep used to make trips to gay bars themselves because it was more fun.

Edited by MetalForever

I do see this thread has brought out a lot of the Axl haters and shown them for how rabidly hateful they really are.

When Scott Weiland was crowing about having gay sex in his dressing room to an audience member, that was cool to the Slashites.....

Once again, Led Zep used to make trips to gay bars themselves because it was more fun.

WTF? Scott Weiland is gay?

Hot chicks hang out at gay bars. They like the music and they don't have to worry about meatheads bothering them. So if you're secure in your sexuality it's not a bad place to go. The gay men can tell you're not gay and the high quality broads don't have their defenses up like they would at the pub down the street full of frat boys and old pervs. You do have to deal with a lot of loud Lady Gaga though.

No. He told the audience member if he didn't stop the shit he was doing (whatever it was) Scott would take him backstage and have sex with him. At least if we're talking about the video I think we are

No. He told the audience member if he didn't stop the shit he was doing (whatever it was) Scott would take him backstage and have sex with him. At least if we're talking about the video I think we are

I think Scott Weiland has had his share of man sex.

And remember, Steven Adler sucked cock for coke, and let his dick be sucked by younger guys, and admitted to also being raped by a guy in a hotel room.

Edited by MetalForever

I love this

I've been to a couple of lesbian bars does that count?

i thought lesbians went to gay bars to pull other dykes?

Not very homosexual friendly are you? ''Dykes'', making gay sex jokes.....

I've noticed like girls who more than likely lesbians but ''aren't sure'' tend to be really fucked up, like nearly sociopathic individuals. Individuals who like to play very strange emotional and mind games, they seem to have little feeling for people beside themselves, seem to generally be into bands like Tegan & Sara and seem to have very strange issues with men, almost a latent hatred, almost as if they blame men for their unsure-ness about them being lesbians. I really resent it and it makes me resent lesbians in general.

I love this

I've noticed like girls who more than likely lesbians but ''aren't sure'' tend to be really fucked up, like nearly sociopathic individuals. Individuals who like to play very strange emotional and mind games, they seem to have little feeling for people beside themselves, seem to generally be into bands like Tegan & Sara and seem to have very strange issues with men, almost a latent hatred, almost as if they blame men for their unsure-ness about them being lesbians. I really resent it and it makes me resent lesbians in general.

Notice, it was about repressed lesbians, Spike.

I love this

POT.KETTLE.BLACK

a bit of a hypocrite arnt you 'MetalForever'!???