fucking bbc !!!

Mfegz

im watching bbc red button thing ! ive been waiting all week for this and their only showing 4 fucking songs from reading aswell!!

im glad im getting to see guns on my big t.v but come on , they could have played the entire leeds shows instead !!

what a load of shit !!

im watching bbc red button thing ! ive been waiting all week for this and their only showing 4 fucking songs from reading aswell!!

im glad im getting to see guns on my big t.v but come on , they could have played the entire leeds shows instead !!

what a load of shit !!

I'm just guessing, but I don't think swearing will help...

what a load of shit !!

Actually the BBC have done VERY well to get 4 songs from AXL , especially a mix of old and new

Axl didnt want ANY shown initially but the BBC talked him into it

Sure it would be nice to have the whole thing but Id say the BBC have done very well

what a load of shit !!

Actually the BBC have done VERY well to get 4 songs from AXL , especially a mix of old and new

Sure it would be nice to have the whole thing but Id say the BBC have done very well

how do you know that ????

what a load of shit !!

Because they were not allowed to show any of the tracks live on the friday like it was originally planned due to "contractural reasons"

I'm still recording them onto dvd, it was a magical night for me.

I hold out a little bit of hope they will show more on the bbc3 red button as that is the main Reading channel.

Needless to say I"m gutted I wont be able to watch the full thing again and re-live it all, I would have killed to see YCBM again.

Edited by plonker88

what a load of shit !!

He / she doesn't know, they are just assuming. Also Tottenham Hotspur doesn't appear to know either. Judging by both their answers, if somebody knows the real reason it isn't any of those guys.