Stagefright...

Ghostie

All this shit going on with the late starts again makes me think back to the comment Blackie Lawless made a while ago about Axl having stagefright. If that is in fact the case, I wish that Axl would just fess up to this very human "flaw". Until Axl contradics Mr. Lawless on this, I've gotta lean that way, as it seems the most logical possibility. We all have weaknesses, but this one, if true, is definitly most ironic.

All this shit going on with the late starts again makes me think back to the comment Blackie Lawless made a while ago about Axl having stagefright. If that is in fact the case, I wish that Axl would just fess up to this very human "flaw". Until Axl contradics Mr. Lawless on this, I've gotta lean that way, as it seems the most logical possibility. We all have weaknesses, but this one, if true, is definitly most ironic.

Slash also said in his book he quite consciously goes on stage late because he think it builds anticipation.

I'm more likely to believe his bandmate for 8 years than I am some random guy with no connection checking in with his take.

that could be the case. I read Izzy helped him a little with that issue when they first started doing shows in L.A.