metatron

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's black you idiot

Whatever dude, I know who's a black person and who isn't

That's it, GTFO.

R.I.P. All we got these days is Jay-Z (of Hawaiian Soapie Fame, of course), Eminem and hopefully soon Kanye - and only the first two have shit anywhere close to the old greats.

This post shows how much you know about rap, which is nothing.

Jay-Z and Eminem are pathetic excuses for artists, and I'd hardly call Kanye rap.

Well would you like to share your knowledge with us O wise one? All you have done in this thread is act like a fucking smart cunt and voiced inane comments stating Tupac ain't black.

MF Doom

Aesop Rock

El-P

Ghostface-Killah

Del the Funky Homosapian

Heiroglyphics

Dan the Automator

Opio

Madvillain

Dilated Peoples

That'll start you off.

Edited by UnforgivenXII

Well would you like to share your knowledge with us O wise one? All you have done in this thread is act like a fucking smart cunt and voiced inane comments stating Tupac ain't black.

MF Doom

Aesop Rock

El-P

Ghostface-Killah

Del the Funky Homosapian

Heiroglyphics

Dan the Automator

Opio

Madvillain

Dilated Peoples

That'll start you off.

drake is better than all of those

surprise_trollface.gif

MF Doom

Aesop Rock

El-P

Ghostface-Killah

Del the Funky Homosapian

Heiroglyphics

Dan the Automator

Opio

Madvillain

Dilated Peoples

That'll start you off.

drake is better than all of those

surprise_trollface.gif

Who?

Yeah it was a loss for society that day. :rolleyes: Another 'gangsta' and killer dead who lived and died by the ways of that lifestyle. People mourn for Tupac but yet the people whose lives he took, or the people whose lives he, like 50 Cent and others, destroyed by selling drugs, they don't matter because they couldn't recite poetry over a manufactured beat.

Edited by MetalForever

Yeah it was a loss for society that day. :rolleyes: Another 'gangsta' and killer dead who lived and died by the ways of that lifestyle. People mourn for Tupac but yet the people whose lives he took, or the people whose lives he, like 50 Cent and others, destroyed by selling drugs, they don't matter because they couldn't recite poetry over a manufactured beat.

Here we go agaaaaiiiiin!!! Woooohooo, enlighten us, oh wise one! Please! How's your moustache-fetish doing today?

Here we go agaaaaiiiiin!!! Woooohooo, enlighten us, oh wise one! Please! How's your moustache-fetish doing today?

Can you refute anything I said factually? Tupac was a gangsta, proud to be one, and he died the way many a nameless 'gangsta' does--in a hail of bullets because of a gang war. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of them die a year and I don't see anyone on here mourning them, or the people they kill in drive bys. Why should I care about Tupac's death more than any other gangster or drug dealer? Enlighten me on that one. What did Tupac really add to society other than helping popularize the 'gangsta' life?

He only had one halfway decent song, and that was released like 5 years before he was gunned down.

Edited by MetalForever

Can you refute anything I said factually? Tupac was a gangsta, proud to be one, and he died the way many a nameless 'gangsta' does--in a hail of bullets because of a gang war. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of them die a year and I don't see anyone on here mourning them, or the people they kill in drive bys. Why should I care about Tupac's death more than any other gangster or drug dealer? Enlighten me on that one. What did Tupac really add to society other than helping popularize the 'gangsta' life?

He only had one halfway decent song, and that was released like 5 years before he was gunned down.

Boy you don't even know what you're talking about. Stop pulling shit out of your ass and go listen to some Aerosmith or some gay shit like that

:rofl-lol:

I don't even need to. As if you'd start to reassess your pretty little black and white prefab world by any arguement anyone would make. You're a lost cause (if you're really thinking that way and not only pushing your newest shtick to new limits).