anyone got there uk tickets yet?

stebarker

Planet Rock presale tickets are being processed in preparation for being sent out :xmasssanta:

Also, if like me you paid for the cheapest method of delivery and paid for both shows, they're just lumping the delivery fee money together and getting it done by First Class Recorded Delivery.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

It's getting awfully tight now what with the shows being next week. I'm starting to worry seeing as I'm at uni now and will need the ticket to be forwarded to me and couldn't get it sent here originally as I didn't know where I was staying when I booked it. Hopefully it'll arrive in the next few days.

Snap.

I just emailed the ticket agents to ask for details, if they don't answer I'll ring Wednesday morning because I need to have the tickets in my hand next Monday/Tuesday the latest.

Maybe you should do the same?

Yeah, ticket agents do usually leave it quite tight I think, probably to stop touting. But if its not here soon I definitely will ring them. I have to see GN'R! rock3

In fairness they replied first thing this morning. They told me if they don't arrive before Friday to ring ASAP and they'll arrange for me to collect them on the day.

Got my tickets today with a very helpful welcome pack thing..

So happy to get that out of the way

You got them posted to Ireland? Whats in the welcome pack because I won't get it till the day :no:

In fairness they replied first thing this morning. They told me if they don't arrive before Friday to ring ASAP and they'll arrange for me to collect them on the day.

Did they give you a number? Because I can't find any at their homepage, and I'd like to call them tomorrow and tell them how ugly thay are for not giving me my tickets in time. Haven't godt them yet, and got an email today, telling me to collect them the same day etc....

Did they give you a number? Because I can't find any at their homepage, and I'd like to call them tomorrow and tell them how ugly thay are for not giving me my tickets in time. Haven't godt them yet, and got an email today, telling me to collect them the same day etc....

I contacted AEG and Absolute Radio about my Manchester and Birmingham tickets.

I have a number for those two but I think you mentioned before you were dealing with ticketmaster? I don't have the ticketmaster number sorry I tried looking but all I'm getting is a number for an automated service or email.

Ticketmaster yeah, found a number in the end and called them. They told me I could pick up my London 14. tickets from 12 on the morning. So will just leave the queue to pick them up, and go back. Hope someone can save my spot the few minutes I'm gone.

The 3 others will be posted to a friend in London, as I purchased from ebayers in England. Finally it seems like everythig will be alright, now I'm starting to look forward to the shows for real :D :D

Ticketmaster yeah, found a number in the end and called them. They told me I could pick up my London 14. tickets from 12 on the morning. So will just leave the queue to pick them up, and go back. Hope someone can save my spot the few minutes I'm gone.

The 3 others will be posted to a friend in London, as I purchased from ebayers in England. Finally it seems like everythig will be alright, now I'm starting to look forward to the shows for real :D :D

Good for you :D

WTF! people in different countries have got there tickets, i live in manchester and not heard a fucking thing :fuckyou:

Still not heard a thing about my Birmingham tickets either. :(

piss take init mate payed £6 for "safe EXPRESS delivery" what a load of bollocks

For anyone who booked through gigantic/absolute radio the tickets should be on the way for Birmingham and the Manchester ones are expected to be sent soon.

I rang them today and they were very helpful, I wish I had rang sooner but I assumed they would be dicks like ticketmaster. If anyone is worried about having it on time they will print a duplicate for you to pick up on the day worst case scenario but you MUST ring them in advance and tell them that.

I have the phone no if anyone wants it? Not sure if anyone else used these ticket agents but I'd recommend them highly for future reference.

PM me if your confused and need more help or you can post a message here

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

WTF! people in different countries have got there tickets, i live in manchester and not heard a fucking thing :fuckyou:

Still not heard a thing about my Birmingham tickets either. :(

piss take init mate payed £6 for "safe EXPRESS delivery" what a load of bollocks

Yep.

rang Eventim today to ask wtf is happening and they said they're still waitin to get the tickets off the promoter.

Anyone else going to be making their way to Piccadilly station after the show. Me and my brother have to hide out there till about 3 in the morning to get a train home. Anyone know if the station staff will have a problem with that?

Anyone else going to be making their way to Piccadilly station after the show. Me and my brother have to hide out there till about 3 in the morning to get a train home. Anyone know if the station staff will have a problem with that?

they wont have a problem with it, no

but are you sure trains will run at that time? I dont think they will- the first train is t 4.30-5.00 isnt it? in fairness i havnt looked- but i would seriously advise it mate

they wont have a problem with it, no

but are you sure trains will run at that time? I dont think they will- the first train is t 4.30-5.00 isnt it? in fairness i havnt looked- but i would seriously advise it mate

I meant Paddington :drevil:

And yeah I called their automated service the other day they kick off around 3. Might just hang at Greenwich till 6 though. Fingers crossed there will be somewhere to sit that isn't outside, try and avoid this whole knife culture thing :huh:

It's times like these I really wish the band would, just once, clock in and out at the normal time, I'm more worried for my brothers safety than my own. I can't describe how appreciative I would be if they finished at the proper time.

Edited by plonker88