anyone got there uk tickets yet?

stebarker

Tickets for the Birmingham concert have arrived!

Was going to Manchester but had to cancel - VERY excited for next Sunday..

Subs :heart:

Why aren't you coming to visit me in London? <_<

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who needs a ticket for Birmingham, give me a shout. My friend who was going with me got emergency taxed on his last wage and can't afford the price of a ticket (which I bought for him, being the good soul that I am) or transport to the gig, so I'm looking to be £45 down unless someone can save my ass :P.

Anyone who needs a ticket for Birmingham, give me a shout. My friend who was going with me got emergency taxed on his last wage and can't afford the price of a ticket (which I bought for him, being the good soul that I am) or transport to the gig, so I'm looking to be £45 down unless someone can save my ass :P.

That sucks!

Surely you know someone who could join you, no?

That sucks!

Surely you know someone who could join you, no?

I'm trying man, but to get my pals to go from Scotland on such short notice it's looking a wee bit grim, It's been suggested I try and sell it there, but I could end up standing outside like a twat for hours :(, it just sucks cause you try and do someone a good turn and get fucked over by stuff out of your control, y'know?