Axl Rose 720 Degree Twirl appreciation thread

yes i love you

One of the good things about this board is that you can have fun topics aswell, unlike HTGTH fur example

The majority of board posters are cool, but a minority have no sense of humour and fun.

I love axls twirl! And find it a good thread actually, it's been shown

And as for the "reverse midget kick" you can see it on the OP video of whole lotta Rosie. Looks like axl is moving backwards while kicking an imaginary midget in the face lol

Let's lighten up :-)

One of the good things about this board is that you can have fun topics aswell, unlike HTGTH fur example

The majority of board posters are cool, but a minority have no sense of humour and fun.

I love axls twirl! And find it a good thread actually, it's been shown

And as for the "reverse midget kick" you can see it on the OP video of whole lotta Rosie. Looks like axl is moving backwards while kicking an imaginary midget in the face lol

Let's lighten up :-)

Really. I love threads like this that focus on the details. Much more interesting than the same old rehashed "derr reunion derr tommy should leave so duff can come back even though he probably doesnt' even want to derr" shit. :thumbsup:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

The spin is great. Also love the midget stomp and when he shakes his fists in paradise city to ward off midgets.

I love when he does the imaginary kneeing of the groin in shacklers too

Axl is the best dancer ever.

Wow some of you are such whinge bags I love these sort of threads!