Axl Rose 720 Degree Twirl appreciation thread

yes i love you

The " 720 degree twirl" happens at 0.38

In the online version of the journal Biology Letters Sept. 8, the researchers suggest these "twirl" dance movements could be signs of male health and stability , vigor or strength that men would find hard to fake. Neave said they have preliminary data to show that better dancers who can complete 720 degree twirls are also healthierand are more attractive, and they are exploring these ideas in current research studies.

I have to say its a bloody good twirl and Id quite like to see it again, im hoping Axl will start including it in his lexicon of dance moves- such as the "shuffle" "the brownstone swing" and "reverese midget kick"

The " 720 degree twirl" happens at 0.38

In the online version of the journal Biology Letters Sept. 8, the researchers suggest these "twirl" dance movements could be signs of male health and stability , vigor or strength that men would find hard to fake. Neave said they have preliminary data to show that better dancers who can complete 720 degree twirls are also healthierand are more attractive, and they are exploring these ideas in current research studies.

I have to say its a bloody good twirl and Id quite like to see it again, im hoping Axl will start including it in his lexicon of dance moves- such as the "shuffle" "the brownstone swing" and "reverese midget kick"

Love it :lol:

I prefer the one foot moonwalk and the sideways snake dance he does across the stage during the intro for Rocket Queen. The snake is especially hilarious on videos where he disappears of screen during it. It'd be great for an avatar.

anyone else find it a little weird someone bothered to write 2 paragraphs on axl twirling on stage in the op, let alone start a thread about it?

anyone else find it a little weird someone bothered to write 2 paragraphs on axl twirling on stage in the op, let alone start a thread about it?

I've seen stranger things on this forum. This type of thread falls under the "fun" category and I don't really see the harm in it. :shrugs:

I've seen stranger things on this forum. This type of thread falls under the "fun" category and I don't really see the harm in it. :shrugs:

true, just funny that someone counted how many degrees he twirled, I wonder if they recorded the wind direction and altitude as well :xmasschef:

yes, its an amazing twirl, heck it's a bloody good one, but why do we have to make a thread about this? :confused:

It was deliberately silly, wasn't it? That's how I read it any way. Hurrah for the twirl I say. I want to see the revers midget kick personally.

My favorite Axl dance move is the one he does during the first verse of Nightrain.

From about 0:41-0:50

It's now my favorite too!!!! Axl's dance moves are always so much fun to watch! Go Axl! :rofl-lol:

This thread is just silly!

Edited by MBRose