Penthouse magazine publisher Bob Guccione dies

AxlRose14

We can talk about the tour, and how it's coming to an end. :shrugs:

oh ya thats a happier topic :P

lol I'd like to thank this guy for producing the biggest douchebag in the early 1990's via sperm..rip :(

All kidding aside thanks to him (and his sperm lol) we now have a guy who was a key component in GNR's controvery at their prime. It also contributed to a great song in "Get In The Ring". So thank you Bob Sr., and i hope in the afterlife you keep gettin madd pussy :P

Bob Guccione Jr was the one that Axl wanted to suck his dick.

I recall that his father received more putang than he did.

I think Axl offered him his dick because he felt bad that Guccione Jr wasn't getting as much pussy as his father.

Edited by ITW 2012

I think Axl offered him his dick because he felt bad that Guccione Jr wasn't getting as much pussy as his father.

Well, what a nice gesture.

Well, what a nice gesture.

Axl is all heart! :)

awwww....penthouse now that brings back memories of sneaking looks at nudie magazines!

actually reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George has set up the perfect napping area under his desk at Yankee Stadium, and they end up calling the bomb squad.......Steinbrenner's quote still makes me laugh even though it is referring to Playboy and not Penthouse.

"Seinfeld" (1990)

[a bomb-diffusing robot opens a drawer in George's desk, revealing a Playboy and some candy bars]

George Steinbrenner: So... it's just empty calories and male curiosity, eh, Georgie?