did axl have mild cancer in 2001?

chi_dem_is_here

well, I meant botox injection and stuff, maybe not the actual surgery when sb is put to narcosis...

If he had Botox injections, his face would've been puffy, it wasn't, and he would've had a 'locked' look about him when talking, smiling or otherwise moving his facial muscles.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I meant botox injection and stuff, maybe not the actual surgery when sb is put to narcosis...

If he had Botox injections, his face would've been puffy, it wasn't, and he would've had a 'locked' look about him when talking, smiling or otherwise moving his facial muscles.

Watch the VMA's 2002 or the NBA interview... he had 'something' done. If you don't see that, well, you don't see.

It's pretty obvious he had some kind of botox or something (not that matters, he can do what he wants, more power to him!)

Edited by axl8302

look at his complexion: in the 90s it was pale white, then in 00s, esp. '06 it was often reddish

and he does not have wrinkles, does he?

but what do I know, just speculating

He does have wrinkles

axlrosehires.jpg

And he could go for tanning. In the '80s he wasn't as pale as in the 90s.

Watch the VMA's 2002 or the NBA interview... he had 'something' done. If you don't see that, well, you don't see.

It's pretty obvious he had some kind of botox or something (not that matters, he can do what he wants, more power to him!)

You realize the video is pretty fuzzy due to it being uploaded to youtube, right?

Look at the reporter's face. Similar washed out and blurred look.

You realize the video is pretty fuzzy due to it being uploaded to youtube, right?

C`mon!

C`mon!

Look at the reporter's face. Look at Axl's.

It's a nearly ten year old video that wasn't filmed in HD.

I'd like to believe he didn't have anything done to his face, but I just don't

the reason for that treatment is another story, though

he had his teeth done, that's for sure - but that ain't nothing special in Hollywood

Well, his teeth were yellow weren't they? I'd get them done too if I was him.

I don't see why you think he had something done to his face. Some people just age really well.

What a ridiculous comment! I'm a filmmaker, I understand how youtube works, it doesn't make you look like you've had botox.

I'm not taking a shot at the guy, it's OK if he did, and it's OK for you to admit it.

Was the VMA's 2002 blurry and not shot in HD?

Edited by axl8302

What a ridiculous comment! I'm a filmmaker, I understand how youtube works, it doesn't make you look like you've had botox.

I'm not taking a shot at the guy, it's OK if he did, and it's OK for you to admit it.

The reporter must've had Botox too, because his face looks the same as Axl's.

Axl didn't look different at the VMAs in 2002 outside of the braids and Jersey. I watched them live as they happened. And of course the fact that he wad cleanshaven. Throughout the '90s Axl either had stubble or a full beard most of the time.

Look at how different Axl looked in 2007 when she shaved the goatee.

The common picture posted around after the VMA's to 'prove' Axl had plastic surgery was this one.

axl_plastic_surgery-716820.jpg

However, 1992:

swwww.jpg

Also, this picture was taken days after the VMAS:

axlkr0.jpg

Compare his cheekbones and face to here:

Axl-Rose.jpg

Same.

Edited by MetalForever

Axl didn't look different at the VMAs in 2002 outside of the braids and Jersey. I watched them live as they happened. And of course the fact that he wad cleanshaven. Throughout the '90s Axl either had stubble or a full beard most of the time.

The common picture posted around after the VMA's to 'prove' Axl had plastic surgery was this one.

However, 1992:

swwww.jpg

axlkr0.jpg

Axl-Rose.jpg

Same.

His face doesn't look the same as Axl's at all, but whatever, I wont debate any further - you have your mind made up!

(Oh, the cheekbones aren't affected by Botox, so god knows what you're talking about, also why have you posted a drawing? How can that be reliable but Youtube isn't?).

Edited by axl8302

Miser is a scary fan. Does he remind anyone else of the guy who tried to kill Bjork?

-Kickingthehabit

Bjork is hot, who would want to kill her?

There are some celebrities who I like who definitely feel had plastic surgery--for example Harrison Ford.

I just don't think Axl did.

However, 1992:

swwww.jpg

axlkr0.jpg

Axl-Rose.jpg

Same.

His face doesn't look the same as Axl's at all, but whatever, I wont debate any further - you have your mind made up!

(Oh, the cheekbones aren't affected by Botox, so god knows what you're talking about, also why have you posted a drawing? How can that be reliable but Youtube isn't?).

Botox gets rid of wrinkles for the most part. People use it around the mouth, or eyes or their forehead. I know.

Look at the picture of Axl with Beta, you can clearly see he has wrinkles around his eyes, which were amplified by him wearing eyeglasses in the picture.

But others have alleged that he had ''cheekbone implants'', a 'facelift', 'eyelift' etc.

Though you can compare him 87-93, big change. then you can compare 2010 to 93, nothing much, just some weight and age. 2001-2002 weird etc.....The guy has multiple faces. I kinda like it!

It is strange (I kinda like it to), every time he comes back he looks different... I love the 2010 look.

Though you can compare him 87-93, big change. then you can compare 2010 to 93, nothing much, just some weight and age. 2001-2002 weird etc.....The guy has multiple faces. I kinda like it!

It is strange (I kinda like it to), every time he comes back he looks different... I love the 2010 look.

Maybe there are multiple Axls.

And it is true, between 1987 and 1993 Axl looked a lot different. Moreso than between 93 and now.

There are some celebrities who I like who definitely feel had plastic surgery--for example Harrison Ford.

You know exactly what I'm talking about, Dahmer. This obsession over a 50 year old's history of plastic surgery is frightening. You're analyzing photographs from numerical angles and presenting arguments regarding flash, focus, and aperture. You're like Robin Williams' character from One Hour Photo..

There's a lot of dark stuff in your life..

-Kickingthehabit

Maybe there are multiple Axls.

And it is true, between 1987 and 1993 Axl looked a lot different. Moreso than between 93 and now.

He looks so different now, compared to 2001/2002... you would think there were multiple Axl's! There was a rumour (a wild, bullshit one) years back, that Axl had died in a car crash in 1996 and was replaced with an Axl lookalike by the record company... obviously crap, but a pretty cool myth.

You know exactly what I'm talking about, Dahmer. This obsession over a 50 year old's history of plastic surgery is frightening. You're analyzing photographs from numerical angles and presenting arguments regarding flash, focus, and aperture. You're like Robin Williams' character from One Hour Photo..

There's a lot of dark stuff in your life..

-Kickingthehabit

It's not really an obsession, just that I don't like bullshit when I see it. Like I said, there are some celebrities who I absolutely love who I will readily admit have had work--Harrison Ford, Al Pacino, etc--I just think Axl didn't and since this forum obsesses about the appearance of Axl and other band members, I'd figured I'd pitch in. People will look at one bad photo and say, "Ah, he's had surgery" and that's stupid.

And my life is actually really boring, to be honest.