Do you think Axl is intentionally burying himself in litigation that way he has an excuse not to release an album for another decade?

Uncle Buck

His baseless lawsuit against Azoff, his not paying for a Bentley that he trashed, his Euro curfew violation fines, the LA paparazzi who he assaulted (who will probably sue), ripping off that intro to Rhiad ...

Do you think Axl is intentionally burying himself in litigation that way he has an excuse not to release an album for another decade?

No. Why would he need an excuse? If he doesn't wanna release a new album then he won't. He doesn't need to excuse himself or explain, he can do whatever he wants.

I don't know ... it seemed like he used every excuse possible why he couldn't release Chinese Democracy for 10 years. Why didn't he just say I'm lazy and I only work on it when I want?

No. Why would he need an excuse? If he doesn't wanna release a new album then he won't. He doesn't need to excuse himself or explain, he can do whatever he wants.

I don't know ... it seemed like he used every excuse possible why he couldn't release Chinese Democracy for 10 years. Why didn't he just say I'm lazy and I only work on it when I want?

Ever thought that maybe his ''excuses'' behind CD's delays were true, BBA?

His baseless lawsuit against Azoff, his not paying for a Bentley that he trashed, his Euro curfew violation fines, the LA paparazzi who he assaulted (who will probably sue), ripping off that intro to Rhiad ...

No. Go away.