This question has been on my mind for awhile

Zanedog

So wait what happens if there is a reunion, does Axl just tell all of the guys in the band to go home? Unless people want there to just be one reunion tour, but I still dont see why the current lineup would stick around for that. I dont know, it just seems like everyone is asking a lot wanting both a reunion and a new album at the same time. I would take the new album from these guys any day.

What's the point in a reunion? It would suck tbh

This question has been on my mind for awhile- why in the fuck would anyone want a reunion? it would put them in the same class as VH,and all the nostalgia acts,why demand a reunion from people that clearly have taken different musical directions,

I was in London when Duff came on, and it was a nice surprise but fireworks did not happen,aside from the pyros,what makes people think it would ever be the same? No Reunion!

Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Frank, Dizzy

There's your reunion lineup.

The drummer situation sucks because Adler can't play the post-Appetite material, and Axl hates Matt's drumming. Frank would be the compromise since he can play anything.

Without Dizzy they couldn't do anything with piano like Estranged and Live and Let Die, so he'd have to be there.

Unless the old-GnR could stay together for more than just a few reunion shows, and possibly record a new record (like thats going to happen..) it would spell the end for Guns N' Roses forever. I don't think even Axl's got the balls to travel around the world with Bumble and Ashba after having the original group preform for a one off.

What's the point in a reunion? It would suck tbh

This question has been on my mind for awhile- why in the fuck would anyone want a reunion? it would put them in the same class as VH,and all the nostalgia acts,why demand a reunion from people that clearly have taken different musical directions,

I was in London when Duff came on, and it was a nice surprise but fireworks did not happen,aside from the pyros,what makes people think it would ever be the same? No Reunion!

I agree.