Lil Wayne -Tha Carter 4

axl_on_drums

Lil Wayne recently spoke about a new song from his upcoming "Carter IV" album called "Waynes Word." While discussing the new song, Weezy warned other rappers as he spoke about the impact the song will have.

Lil Wayne is so confident in his rapping abilities that he claims other rappers will want to hang up the mic after hearing one of his rhyme-heavy records on Tha Carter IV. The Young Money MC invited Rolling Stone to preview "Wayne's World," one of the songs expected to make his highly-anticipated album. "There's a lot of rapping on this," shared Weezy. "I want other rappers to hear it and say, 'I quit. I better start making club songs.'" The magazine goes on to describe the track as "three machine-gunning minutes of adenoidal wordplay topped with a triumphant hook." (Rolling Stone)

Article

i was really into Lil Wayne up until around tha Carter 3 came out, that album was sooooooo overrated. Few great songs sprinkled between heaps of filler, and i hate the term filler, but theres no better way to refer to a song like "phone home".

Then Rebirth happened and I stopped giving a shit all together

His mixtapes are fantastic though