Vote for GNR songs to be played in radio top list

BlackAces

Hi,

This poll -thing is getting saturated lately.....but what so what? We can bring positive attention to Axl/GNR by doing these.

And all the better...this time by voting we can get the best GNR song to be played in radio and give people the chance to "discover" GNR.

So....another poll by a big finnish radio station "Radio Rock": "500 greatest songs in the history of rock"

The poll runs till the end of December.

Would be nice to have many GNR songs high on the list. The Radio Rock station usually makes an effort to play to what people want to hear, so the songs high on this list will probably be played a lot in the finnish radio for months at least

You need to pick total of 10 songs (no less) that all get your equal vote.

1) Go to page: http://www.radiorock.fi/musiikki/

2) click the big button with "500" (and some text) in it

3) click "aloita tasta ja kokoa oma lista"

4) on the left panel choose guns n roses

5) choose total 10 gnr songs. I suggest that everybody chooses Sweet child o mine, nightrain, paradise city as those are (in my opinion) the best songs to be played to people who may not previously know anything any gnr material and are also among their most famous songs.

6) click "osallistu arvontaan"

7) click "laheta" (on this page, there is a VOLUNTARY chance to give your address info to have a chnace to win prizes, but I suggest that all foreigners just leave these lines blank (cause it would look rather odd if a song that won was voted mainly by foreign people)

you can repeat the voting by removing cookies and following the same steps again.

Radio Rock station seems to be ALREADY playing more guns n roses than never in recent months......Sweet Child and Paradise City both within 1 hour today.

Very likely that our voting for gnr songs is the reason

Their motto is "we play what YOU want" and they really do it.

A good opportunity here to give gnr songs significant playing time in a big nationwide radiostation, and recognition as "all time greatest rock songs".....VOTE!