2010 Best Concert Audio Bootlegs

Paulywauly

Hey, seen a couple of audio cd's on ebay, 2 and 3 disc, the artwork looks great, like official cd's but obviously not, but theyre slightly pricey and im not comfortable paying for something that may be a crap audience recording, so i was wondering if anyone knows of any really great quality ones out there, if its great quality i dont mind paying obviously, cheers.

Heres a link to one i saw on ebay, made all the more special as its the spectacular gig i was at

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guns-N-Roses-MANCHESTER-RAIN-3-CD-LIVE-2010-/250751871381?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3a61f9e995

Edited by Paulywauly

I think someone was talking about this the other day...

Surely it's available to download somewhere, but I must be being pretty stupid as I can't find it question.gif

I was at this show too and would love to hear the recordings if they're of decent enough quality, if anyone knows where I can get it from it would be much appreciated!

Edited by pobin123

Uh dude.

http://www.gunsnroses.us/tracker/index.php

Haven't spent much time on 2010 stuff yet but i'm currently seeding virtually every audion show available from 1987-2009.

Get amongst it.

Like I said I haven't done 2010 boots yet but the best recent show i've heard that's both great audio quality and has Axl absolutely on fire is Toronto. He absolutely nails This I Love, singing it so hard and high and perfectly pitched as if he was 25. Madagascar right after it is brilliant as well: if you like him singing it rough like on the album it doesn't get better. If you listen to the beyond dreadful VMA 2002 Madagascar performance after this it's hard to believe it's the same guy 8 years younger.

There's a good Tokyo 09 boot which has a great audience recording mixed with a monitor mix of Axl so the vocals are clear as fuck. It's the epic-long show with Twat. It's a shame he can't sing the Twat verses although the scream is pretty awesome. Still holding out for that supposedly perfect Twat from Edmonton. It's so weird that he nailed the Twat verses so easily on that first night in 2006 in NYC but has been unable to do it since.