Alter Bridge

The Sandman

I like all three of their albums, but Blackbird is my favourite.

And the live in Amsterdam DVD is awesome. They seem like an amazing live band.

I hope I'll see them this summer at some festival.

I loved One Day Remains - so I was surprised to read it got so many negative reviews.

Blackbird I think is excellent, and AB III after a few listens had me hooked.

Live in Amsterdam is boss - absolutely top.

Can't wait to see 'em live at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

That song in Madden a few years back was cool, I would listen to some more tunes if linked.

sorry just saw this.

ask and you shall receive. :)

Isolation music video (off their latest release, AB III)

Slip to the Void off AB III:

splitting up into multiple posts. too many videos. lol.

Watch Over You off Blackbird (2nd album. this is definitely more of a ballad. really nice song. VH1 picked it to promote Celeb Rehab 2 which was the season Steven Adler was on) this version I'm posting is Myles doing it solo acoustic off the Live From Amsterdam DVD:

Rise Today (the song Slash has been including on his solo tour set list. it was the lead single off Blackbird):

Metalingus (well known as the theme song of over 6yrs for WWE superstar Edge):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq9j5JaMEEU

Find the Real (cool song):

one last one. I was just going to do a couple per album, but this needs to be included. this is the song that all the guys say is, for lack of a better way to put it, their crowning achievement as artists to this point in their careers. it's almost 8min long, but it's such an amazing song. it's so worth listening to the whole thing! the first solo is actually Myles then Mark takes over the second half).

they do a pretty good mix of real hard rock (I'd say riding that fine line with metal) down to what I'd best describe as power ballads. they really don't have many if any true ballads, imho. Open Your Eyes is the song you're talking about. that was the lead single off their debut album (One Day Remains). enjoy! :)

so with the auto merge it's not even linking the url's after the first 2 vids. ugh... sorry. copy and paste to check them out. I think theiy're worth it.