Axl chapter in Chris Jericho's new book

hitmanhart408

I had heard Chris Jericho wrote an entire chapter on Axl in his new book 'Undisputed.' So when i found out it was in stores before this tuesdays official release date, I rushed right over to read it.

The chapter was very short, about 3 pages, and is pretty much about the Eddie Trunk show in 06. If you've heard the entire (and most of us have) then you know what the chapter is about. Only part I found interesting was the end. Jericho says they went out to a night club at like 4am and they were given a bigger VIP area than Lindsay Lohan who was right behind them. Then after they had been drinking, Axl put his arm around Jericho and said something about 'Thank You, I don't get to be a fan and just talk music very much.' Jericho ended the chapter by saying he thinks Chinese Democracy is genius.

Jericho had a radio show as well, that might be what he was a fan of. Or he might just have ment talking music as a fan of music in general. I think we probably forget that most rock guys are big into music as fans themselves. They all got into it 'cuz of bands they loved growing up after all.

Pretty cool though. Wrestling's not really my thing (used to watch it now and then) but out of the two wrestlers being talked about on the boards these days, I'd much rather hear about Jericho ;)

Edited by kyrie

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Then after they had been drinking, Axl put his arm around Jericho and said something about 'Thank You, I don't get to be a fan and just talk music very much.'

That sentence portrays an incredible mental image.

Jericho just went up a whole lot in my cool book...besides the fact we're both from Winnipeg....i'm wondering if this is why Axl decided to start the Canadian leg of the Chinese Democracy here, right in good ol' Peg! rock3

As a way/show of appreciation to Jericho, Good stuff all around! B)

Edited by deadpool89

What was great about the Trunk interview was that it didn't feel like a formal interview and they just treated Axl like a normal dude and it was like they wer all just hangin out havin a chat. I love to hear Axl just talk about music like a reg guy! he was so relaxed on that interview. I wish he'd do another one with Trunk and Chris. They really seemed to enjoy hanging out with him and Axl's response in the club showed he really felt that..

Did he mention anything about vibe-sniffing?

Holy crap, had forgotten about this little gem...

Waht little gem?

Jericho said in an interview that some woman (Beta) went into the radio studio where they all sat and waited for Axl, just to "sniff" the vibe and see if it was ok for Axl to go in there... :xmassrudolph:

Waht little gem?

Jericho said in an interview that some woman (Beta) went into the radio studio where they all sat and waited for Axl, just to "sniff" the vibe and see if it was ok for Axl to go in there... :xmassrudolph:

:shock:

Waht little gem?

:rolleyes: Funny never seen her do that... Think it was more someone being or trying to be funny

Waht little gem?

:rolleyes: Funny never seen her do that... Think it was more someone being or trying to be funny

How wud ya see her? Do you know her? Did Axl say to Jericho that it was a joke?

yes jericho did mention the 'vibe sniffing.' He just said that a women walked into the room, looked around, looked at them, and walked out. He later found out it was Beta who was checking out the vibes in the room.

Holy fucking shit, this stuff just cracks me up every god-damn-time.

a true gem, no doubt.

... And for the unenlightened, if you are still with me, consider this vibe-sniffing thing from the eddie trunk nterview against the backdrop of Axl&his sycophants using the services of some cashgrabbing psychic circle, earlier during the millennium. Axl was handing out money to some psychic to 'screen' people who were entering the organization who were trying to record chinese democracy at the time, later the failed tour at 2002 and whatever.

They actually were showing photos to the psychic, of some guy or girl who was in consideration to be hired to join the team. If the psychic thought that the person had a bad aura, he/she was not hired. :rolleyes: And please do accept that this is not a joke, this insanity actually happened.

Thats why the "vibe-sniffing-before-the-radio-show" story was so fucking funny when it broke.

Its still funny, and insane, today.

yes jericho did mention the 'vibe sniffing.' He just said that a women walked into the room, looked around, looked at them, and walked out. He later found out it was Beta who was checking out the vibes in the room.

a true gem, no doubt.

... And for the unenlightened, if you are still with me, consider this vibe-sniffing thing from the eddie trunk nterview against the backdrop of Axl&his sycophants using the services of some cashgrabbing psychic circle, earlier during the millennium. Axl was handing out money to some psychic to 'screen' people who were entering the organization who were trying to record chinese democracy at the time, later the failed tour at 2002 and whatever.

They actually were showing photos to the psychic, of some guy or girl who was in consideration to be hired to join the team. If the psychic thought that the person had a bad aura, he/she was not hired. :rolleyes: And please do accept that this is not a joke, this insanity actually happened.

Thats why the "vibe-sniffing-before-the-radio-show" story was so fucking funny when it broke.

I thought vibe sniffing is normal? :shrugs:

a true gem, no doubt.

I thought vibe sniffing is normal? :shrugs:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: