If you were a betting man...

Astranged

Who has the better odds?

Buckethead etc - you have already recorded several songs with axl, have left the band, but there's a chance your songs will see the light of day in some form....

Ashba etc - you haven't recorded songs with axl yet (according to what we have info/access to) you have toured the world, and are an active member of the band...

Who's music will come out first? If you think both will be on the next cd then the tiebreaker would be the first song on the new CD.

Which horse are you putting your money on?

This isn't meant to be a versus thread so don't take it that route. More of a hypothetical in regards to a CD we all want to come out....

Edited by Astranged

Guest gunns5

ill put $100 down if I were a betting man, and say the very next song/songs we get from the band will be from the chinese era, and not anything written from scratch with the current band,

and I say 100 cause im piss poor at the moment

I say bucket with rons stuff on too, just like cd. I think Axl really digs what bucket did and wouldnt take him out. Older cd recordings will probaly come out first. Hopefully, this time they will have a manager that only focuses on the current line up and promotes the new material to the fullest.

Bumblefoot etc - you haven't recorded songs with axl yet (according to what we have info/access to) you have toured the world, and are an active member of the band...

he's all over CD...

Good point, edited first post. He has been more active recently in regards to wanting to create more music. I look at CD as more of a buckethead/finck creation with a tad of bumble....