RAW IS WAR and so is GNR

ITW 2012

With the end of the world scheduled for sometime tomorrow, I've spent my end of days thinking about life, love and professional wrestling--specifically Macho Madness. And really, I think that's why we all continue to follow GNR. The music is just an added bonus at this point, but mostly it's the WWF like atmosphere that has always surrounded this band that keeps us coming back.

We had the Mega Powers era: Axl, Slash and Stephanie Seymour playing the Hogan, Macho, and Miss Elizabeth roles. Then we had the Kane and Undertaker era with Buckethead and Robin. And now we've got the Jeff Hardy era with DJ Ashba. But RAW IS WAR and GNR will continue on as long as Axl's got Hulkamania and Macho Madness flowing thru his veins and wrapped around his his head.

Anyway, peace out, blame Kaneda, and I hope you all enjoy Saturday Night's Main Event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxi_Nq6uAPE

Edited by ITW 2012

And to think sugaraylen actually thought you were taking the piss in the Lady Gaga thread.

'Twas a dark, dark day when Elizabeth got knocked off the apron.

Edited by oneway23

The philosophical imperatives associated with Axl's trajectory through life has been manifested by others as well in various forms. Indeed, the determination, drive, and reckless disregard for authority that Axl has demonstrated, has also been demonstrated by few others. This is a testament to the uniqueness of thinking that is apparent in Axl. He follows his own path, content to satiate only his own desires for knowledge. Enlightenment is attained by such persons through the persistent perpetual self-determined route defined by a constant search for meaning and answers. As such, we can only hope to have a fleeting understanding of such persons, who have travelled along paths quite divergent from our own, and thus their philosophies and idealogies contrast greatly with our own. Nonetheless there are some who share Axl's determination and are in unison with his approach. One such person is the Ultimate Warrior.

GNR should cover this song:

; )

I think this is the sort of crowd reaction you would get if the old band got back together and played a show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zWRlakbn-Q&feature=related

The Warrior was the only one who had the balls to say "Fuck You" to Vince McMahon. And all bullshitting aside, he's got the same piss n vinegar Axl does.

The Warrior has the same sort of raw energy that Axl has when he's on stage.

Edited by ITW 2012