Anybody else ever thought about phoning the psychic hotline in regard to GNR?

ITW 2012

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to hear Jay and Silent Bob's thoughts on Chinese Democracy.

Are you Randy Lahey??? If so what the fuck happened, your posts used to be sweet circa 2006 - now we get this shit?

rehab

Well, fair enough.

Sometimes fun n' games just ain't enough.

Your idea was inspiring,OP. I contacted one. As dust of Drogo's former Khalasar still lingered in air, she spoke these words to me. Take heed.

“When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then GNR will return with a new studio album,and not before.”

I thought her words were eerily similar to to Axl''s " I don't know if soon is the right word" quote.

At first glance, the propechy looked awfully grim. After re-reading it I came to realize it is actually very promising..

Sun rises in the west ofc means GNR will be recording in L.A and upon finishing, set towards east coast to tour. Thematically, next phrase relies heavily on draught. It is most likely a hint regarding release date. Which month offers least rainfall in California? Perhaps it is the album title. Stuff about wombs and living child is both warning and an advice ;buy more physical copies of CD, stop downloading shit.

Edited by LTD