Welcome 2 My Nightmare fan pack

Zint

The Classic Rock Magazine special edition of 'Welcome 2 My Nightmare' will be released on September 16th and is available to Pre-Order now direct from them.

link

Also,according to this article,there will be a special iPad fan pack as well.

"Future Publishing is making its next fan pack release available simultaneously in print and via the iPad.

Having previously released a number of special bespoke magazine packs featuring albums by Blondie, Motorhead, Slash and Whitesnake, the forthcoming Alice Cooper album Welcome 2 My Nightmare will be released as a fan pack physically and on the iPad.

Along with all the material available on the printed version, the iPad album fan pack will feature a digital version of the album along with video footage recorded at the Download festival, interactive elements and other additional content.

Classic Rock and Metal Hammer publisher Chris Ingham said that the brief from Cooper’s management was to “put Halloween in a box”.

The title is due for release in September, four weeks before the standard album version from Universal. It is understood that the iPad version will then be updated, post release.

“We believe it is a world first,” said Ingham. "