Lack of a Media Buzz?

snooze72

I get it. If they were releasing another album or riding off a new single, a GNR U.S. tour would be big news. Touring in support of an album that failed commercially 3 years after the fact, isn't exactly BIG news. Escpecially when you consider that only two dates in Florida have been "officially" announced so far.

That said, I'm still hoping beyond hope that we get word on the next album to coincide with the States Tour, as far-fetched as it may be at this point...

Can't imagine a more relevant topic than one about the excitement level greeting the 'rumored' US tour, could have sworn I posted in one, where did it go?

I'd wait for an official announcement before worrying about any type of media buzz.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I'd wait for an official announcement before worrying about any type of media buzz.

There was a time when even an inkling (perhaps even false) of a US GN’R tour would have caused significant rumblings within the media (producing a whole range of reports).

I can’t deny that it’s worrying Ticketmaster’s publication has failed (at least so far) to instigate even a ripple.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

There is nothing to buzz about.

I think we underestimate the pulling power of “Chinese Democracy” in terms of attendances (it reached a lot more audiences than the general consensus would suggest).

To legitimize this tour (from the point of view of the fans) Axl has to play more of the album (I’m not so sure nostalgia and the “Axl Rose factor” has the same power).

The US public needs to know this is a legitimate band with unashamed ambition.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR