Does anybody else feel like they are waiting for Axl to present a vision for CD II?

ITW 2012

Does anybody else feel like they are waiting for Axl to present a vision for CD II? Otherwise it becomes a little like MLK without a speech. In reality, none of Axl's intentions have to reach the point of reality; much like what happened with CD. We just need him to present a vision for us to speculate on.

Edited by ITW 2012

I just want him to put it ou!I would think the vision would be the same of CD?

Its all the same recording session for the same product.

Cd1 was just the first round draft picks.someone in GNR said something about meaner or more rockers, can't remember where......

Somewhere in chats,said a bit meaner and darker,if we liked CD,we'd like that too (I'm paraphrasing)

If some of the hardcore fans were more positive and subsequently sent Axl good vibes, instead of always ragging on him, then and only then will the time be proper for him to present his vision with us.

But as it stands, all the negativity and complaining has only served to isolate him further as he symbolically extends his middle finger to all who would seek to cut him down. And in his spiting of all the assholes, the collateral damage is widespread and all fans suffer because of a few. You know this to be true. We must encourage him, not incessantly detract like children.

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

If some of the hardcore fans were more positive and subsequently sent Axl good vibes, instead of always ragging on him, then and only then will the time be proper for him to present his vision with us.

But as it stands, all the negativity and complaining has only served to isolate him further as he symbolically extends his middle finger to all who would seek to cut him down. And in his spiting of all the assholes, the collateral damage is widespread and all fans suffer because of a few. You know this to be true. We must encourage him, not incessantly detract like children.

Spot on

Spot on

C'mon. I mean, I get what he's saying there, but Axl isn't Tinker Bell. It's not like if we all start clapping and sending happy positive thoughts his way, he'll stand up and put out CD2. That's utterly silly.

Axl will do what Axl wants, when he wants to do it. Period.

Spot on

C'mon. I mean, I get what he's saying there, but Axl isn't Tinker Bell. It's not like if we all start clapping and sending happy positive thoughts his way, he'll stand up and put out CD2. That's utterly silly.

Oh you fuckin think so, do you?

Well we'll never know, will we?

Oh and... you're utterly silly. ; )

Spot on

Condescendingly Sarcastic with a sprinkle of arrogance, I like this answer.

true also we know they came from CD era so would be on CD II type album. I just can't work out if they are think of rerecording a few and adding new stuff. DJ prob bang out a Pump or Dr Feelgood type GNR record in a few weeks. like 4 rocker and an Axl ballad per side. I'm more up for continuing the CD saga.

true also we know they came from CD era so would be on CD II type album. I just can't work out if they are think of rerecording a few and adding new stuff. DJ prob bang out a Pump or Dr Feelgood type GNR record in a few weeks. like 4 rocker and an Axl ballad per side. I'm more up for continuing the CD saga.

Dance to the tension of a world on edge. I'm enjoying the ride and contemplating the possibilities.

I wasn't being condescending. He made some good points. We have no idea what could elicit a comment about the new album from Uncle Axl, and whatsisface pointed out that sending good vibes is a wee bit preposterous. Ahh, but maybe I was intentionally preposterous? Ok I love that word i admit. It's better than ridiculous. In any event, I'm hoping ITW can come up with something to coax Axl to issue a state of the band address, y'know? I'm just trying to remind people to be cool if and when any GnR member shows up again. But that, that's all just the usual bullshit...

What i'm most proud of is the symmetrical alliteration in the second question in my quoted post.

Possibility of Infinity.

Dance to the tension of a world on edge. I'm enjoying the ride and contemplating the possibilities.

I wasn't being condescending. He made some good points. We have no idea what could elicit a comment about the new album from Uncle Axl, and whatsisface pointed out that sending good vibes is a wee bit preposterous. Ahh, but maybe I was intentionally preposterous? Ok I love that word i admit. It's better than ridiculous. In any event, I'm hoping ITW can come up with something to coax Axl to issue a state of the band address, y'know? I'm just trying to remind people to be cool if and when any GnR member shows up again. But that, that's all just the usual bullshit...

What i'm most proud of is the symmetrical alliteration in the second question in my quoted post.

Symmtrical alliteration is a noble goal,I'm thinking of starting to post in iambic pentameter.