GN'R @ Philips Arena (Atlanta, GA) Nov 2nd

Spirit

THIS WEEK: Guns N' Roses

All this week at your Guaranteed Win Times with Lyndsey at 11am and Matt Jones at 4pm, ROCK 100.5 presents the return of Guns N’ Roses to Atlanta! It’s been 24 years since the infamous shows at the Omni, and Axl is bringing G N’ R back to Atlanta for one night only, Wednesday, November 2nd at Philips Arena.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday, September 24th at all Ticketmaster outlets and at LiveNation.com, but you’ll be winning them before you can even buy them. Win tickets to Guns N’F’n Roses, all this week at your Guaranteed Win Times, only on Atlanta’s Rock Station – ROCK 100.5!

http://www.atlantasrockstation.com/Win/tabid/296/Default.aspx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any mention of why a 7:30 start time in atlanta? Most the other shows seem to be 9pm, some even 10pm. Also, does anyone know if they're will be a presale for atlanta? Has anyone been to a show at Phillips arena? Are there any decent hotels in the area? Looking for one close enough to walk to the venue, but last time I was in atlanta I learned that just because it's a nicer hotel(Marriott) does not always mean a safe area.

Any mention of why a 7:30 start time in atlanta? Most the other shows seem to be 9pm, some even 10pm. Also, does anyone know if they're will be a presale for atlanta? Has anyone been to a show at Phillips arena? Are there any decent hotels in the area? Looking for one close enough to walk to the venue, but last time I was in atlanta I learned that just because it's a nicer hotel(Marriott) does not always mean a safe area.

i'm pretty sure the start time is because of the noise curfew, which is either 11 or 11:30 if i remember correctly. There are plenty of nice hotels, but the ones downtown might run $250 or more a night and if you're planning on walking around late it might not be the safest place I'd suggest finding something cheaper a few miles away and taking MARTA rather than wondering around if you don't know the area. i live about an hour away and although I know my way around more or less, some of the more anxiety inducing moments of my life have been walking around downtown late with a bit of a buzz on.

Hi. I'm looking into setting up a room block for GNR fans at The Westin Peachtree Plaza downtown - room rate in the low 100's. It's a short walk from Philips Arena. First, I wanted to gauge interest.

Also, if any of you have tomorrow's pre-sale password, please send it to me.

Hi. I'm looking into setting up a room block for GNR fans at The Westin Peachtree Plaza downtown - room rate in the low 100's. It's a short walk from Philips Arena. First, I wanted to gauge interest.

Also, if any of you have tomorrow's pre-sale password, please send it to me.

I may be interested in the room deal. I need the password too.

Not sure what's up with the ticket price. Sounds too good to be true.

Everyone. I am going to start a new thread for tour hotel deal info. I'm working out room blocks with hotels covenient to the venues in Chicago, Dallas, Greenville, Orlando, Atlanta, and Minneapolis right now. Once contracted, you should be able to book online. I will send the links.