nov 4th HOUSTON!!

cuneo77

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livenation will probaly send the password this week.

Send it via FB?

No. If ur signed up with Live Nation, they will send u an email. They did for the Dallas show. Once I get it, I will let u know.

Great, tyvm!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure.,What part of Texas ru from?

Send it via FB?

No. If ur signed up with Live Nation, they will send u an email. They did for the Dallas show. Once I get it, I will let u know.

Great, tyvm!!!!!!!!!!!

Houston

Send it via FB?

Great, tyvm!!!!!!!!!!!

Houston

THats sweet, in your hometown! I will be going to this show from South Texas.

Send it via FB?

Ya, I swore if they ever came back I would definitely go. The last time I was away at school. rock3

Great, tyvm!!!!!!!!!!!

Houston

THats sweet, in your hometown! I will be going to this show from South Texas.

Harlingen here

Nice, someone from the valley! Ru going to both Texas shows?

Just Houston if I can get tickets.... I work a 24 on Thursday.. I hope there will be some left on Friday

There probaly will be, can you order from your phone? The reason I am asking is because last week Dallas's presale took most of the good seats from the public sale. If your looking for GA, you will probaly be in luck.

Harlingen here

Just Houston if I can get tickets.... I work a 24 on Thursday.. I hope there will be some left on Friday

There probaly will be, can you order from your phone? The reason I am asking is because last week Dallas's presale took most of the good seats from the public sale. If your looking for GA, you will probaly be in luck.

GA will be floor correct?

Harlingen here

correct

Harlingen here

correct

I just hope I get a presale password before I have to go to work. I can try to order by phone. Would floor be a wise choice? I'm going with my brothers who are also 6foot 250lbs plus like me. What time should we get there to get close to the stage.

Harlingen here

correct

I just hope I get a presale password before I have to go to work. I can try to order by phone. Would floor be a wise choice? I'm going with my brothers who are also 6foot 250lbs plus like me. What time should we get there to get close to the stage.

On presale you cannot order by phone, it has to be done online. Floor is fun if you can get on the rail near the stage. Last time I did that for Guns was at the Hammerstein show. I lined up around 9 a.m. and they didnt open the doors till probaly 8 p.m. Then you have to keep standing through the opening band which will be Buckcherry. Then you have to wait for the stage setup for Guns. You will be standing for a couple of hrs before GNR hit the stage. I will be getting seats for this show. I want to enjoy myself and pee and eat when I chose to. For the Dallas show I got pit tix, but only because I couldnt find any good seats anymore. When I enter that pit though I will lean on the back rail and enjoy the show while everyone infront of me is going ape shit! So, its totally up to you. Then you have people (many) trying to make their ways to the front of the stage rail and then you have to fight them off.

Harlingen here

correct

On presale you cannot order by phone, it has to be done online. Floor is fun if you can get on the rail near the stage. Last time I did that for Guns was at the Hammerstein show. I lined up around 9 a.m. and they didnt open the doors till probaly 8 p.m. Then you have to keep standing through the opening band which will be Buckcherry. Then you have to wait for the stage setup for Guns. You will be standing for a couple of hrs before GNR hit the stage. I will be getting seats for this show. I want to enjoy myself and pee and eat when I chose to. For the Dallas show I got pit tix, but only because I couldnt find any good seats anymore. When I enter that pit though I will lean on the back rail and enjoy the show while everyone infront of me is going ape shit! So, its totally up to you. Then you have people (many) trying to make their ways to the front of the stage rail and then you have to fight them off.

So, presale is in 24 hours, should have some news soon I hope!

Citi card presale started at 10am... a friend let me use their number.... and no I didnt have to pay with their card just enter the first 6 numbers to get presale access. I called the arena after to verify that my order went thru and it did no problems. The lady also informed me that I was the first person to get tickets other than corporate or radio stations. I was online at 10:am exactly and ready to go.

Edited by Drayvin

Citi card presale started at 10am... a friend let me use their number.... and no I didnt have to pay with their card just enter the first 6 numbers to get presale access. I called the arena after to verify that my order went thru and it did no problems. The lady also informed me that I was the first person to get tickets other than corporate or radio stations. I was online at 10:am exactly and ready to go.

I don't understand, this makes no sense. Presale is tomorrow...

CITI credit card presale is today at 10am-10pm, LIVENATION presale is tomorrow from 10am-10pm, General Public Ticket sales is Friday. So no.... presale started today.

Checked availability and seats seem to be selling well... Best available seats it gave me are already all the way back to section 116.

CITI credit card presale is today at 10am-10pm, LIVENATION presale is tomorrow from 10am-10pm, General Public Ticket sales is Friday. So no.... presale started today.

Checked availability and seats seem to be selling well... Best available seats it gave me are already all the way back to section 116.

i got section 108. Got this Citi card prefix off of Wikipedia-ha ha-400944.