nov 4th HOUSTON!!

cuneo77

Citi card presale started at 10am... a friend let me use their number.... and no I didnt have to pay with their card just enter the first 6 numbers to get presale access. I called the arena after to verify that my order went thru and it did no problems. The lady also informed me that I was the first person to get tickets other than corporate or radio stations. I was online at 10:am exactly and ready to go.

I don't understand, this makes no sense. Presale is tomorrow...

CITI credit card presale is today at 10am-10pm, LIVENATION presale is tomorrow from 10am-10pm, General Public Ticket sales is Friday. So no.... presale started today.

Checked availability and seats seem to be selling well... Best available seats it gave me are already all the way back to section 116.

i got section 108. Got this Citi card prefix off of Wikipedia-ha ha-400944.

What's the password on this one?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citi card presale started at 10am... a friend let me use their number.... and no I didnt have to pay with their card just enter the first 6 numbers to get presale access. I called the arena after to verify that my order went thru and it did no problems. The lady also informed me that I was the first person to get tickets other than corporate or radio stations. I was online at 10:am exactly and ready to go.

I don't understand, this makes no sense. Presale is tomorrow...

CITI credit card presale is today at 10am-10pm, LIVENATION presale is tomorrow from 10am-10pm, General Public Ticket sales is Friday. So no.... presale started today.

Checked availability and seats seem to be selling well... Best available seats it gave me are already all the way back to section 116.

i got section 108. Got this Citi card prefix off of Wikipedia-ha ha-400944.

What's the password on this one?

I used this- 400944

Edited by Ktex

Guns N' Roses

Go to Brazil and all US pre-sales go out of whack. "GNR" or "Better" passwords should work now on http://bit.ly/gnrtcktmstr dates except for Houston still working on that one. Thinking Dj ASHBA™ hacked something while he was there.

Go to Citi presale and use this: 400944

It works and you do NOT have to pay with a citi card. I paid with Discover.

I got some pretty good seats when the citicard presale happened. I almost screwed myself though when I called to comfirm. I called the Toyota Center to comfirm my tixs. When the lady pulled up my account she said everything was fine, then saw I didnt use a citicard. She asked me if I have one or if I could get someone who has one. She aksed how I even got to purchase them, etc. Then she puts me on hold to talk to a supervisor. She comes back on the line and said the supervisor said I have to call back with a citi card or my tixs will get cancelled in a few days. I was pretty much upset at myself for calling. I called back a couple of mins later to see if someone else may tell me something else. I was straight up with the lady and told her what I was concerned about. Well, the lady said she was is sitting next to the lady to whom I first spoke to and over heard the first time I called ( :suspicious: ). She put me on hold to talk to a supervisor. She came back and said the supervisor said its okay, my tixs are good and will not be cancelled. That was a close call. I am happy and cannot wait for the concert. I would love to meet some people from the forum. A simple handshake and what up.

I got some pretty good seats when the citicard presale happened. I almost screwed myself though when I called to comfirm. I called the Toyota Center to comfirm my tixs. When the lady pulled up my account she said everything was fine, then saw I didnt use a citicard. She asked me if I have one or if I could get someone who has one. She aksed how I even got to purchase them, etc. Then she puts me on hold to talk to a supervisor. She comes back on the line and said the supervisor said I have to call back with a citi card or my tixs will get cancelled in a few days. I was pretty much upset at myself for calling. I called back a couple of mins later to see if someone else may tell me something else. I was straight up with the lady and told her what I was concerned about. Well, the lady said she was is sitting next to the lady to whom I first spoke to and over heard the first time I called ( :suspicious: ). She put me on hold to talk to a supervisor. She came back and said the supervisor said its okay, my tixs are good and will not be cancelled. That was a close call. I am happy and cannot wait for the concert. I would love to meet some people from the forum. A simple handshake and what up.

Howd you have your tickets shipped? I used us mail since I like to have a physical ticket. I know with ticketmaster it's usually a week or so before the show before they get mailed out, did they mention when tickets would be sent out?

Howd you have your tickets shipped? I used us mail since I like to have a physical ticket. I know with ticketmaster it's usually a week or so before the show before they get mailed out, did they mention when tickets would be sent out?

I spoke to a woman at the toyota center and she told me One week after the General ticket sales begin (9-30-11) the tickets will be shipping out. Then its the standard 7-10 business days.

I spoke to a woman at the toyota center and she told me One week after the General ticket sales begin (9-30-11) the tickets will be shipping out. Then its the standard 7-10 business days.

Badass! I got mine through mail too. They had this choice called flash seats where all you have to do is show your id and they will let you in, but I want my souvenir. BTW, I just checked for ga, and they are gone! :thumbsup:

Thanks! So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this week!

Off topic a bit, but I will fly in friday and it looks as if I can take public transportation to the toyota center and then back to the airport. My flight to Dallas isn't until the next morning. Are there any reasonable priced hotels close to the toyota center? By reasonable I mean around $50/night or less. I can't see paying top dollar to just sleep for a few hours!

Thanks! So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this week!

Off topic a bit, but I will fly in friday and it looks as if I can take public transportation to the toyota center and then back to the airport. My flight to Dallas isn't until the next morning. Are there any reasonable priced hotels close to the toyota center? By reasonable I mean around $50/night or less. I can't see paying top dollar to just sleep for a few hours!

I am looking for the same, I will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

SO its been a few weeks and my tickets should have been here so I called the toyota center. .... A lady answered and told me they havent started printing tickets yet because the owners dont want to waste money until they are 100% sure GnR will show up.... WTF kind of answer is that? I was told though if I paid for the 2 day shipping they would print mine up and send them to me. I thought the US dates were a sure thing. Is there something theyre not telling us? I called back again and a man told me oh thats standard procedure for all concerts but when I ordered them they told me 7-10 days to deliver. I dont think thats standard procedure.

SO its been a few weeks and my tickets should have been here so I called the toyota center. .... A lady answered and told me they havent started printing tickets yet because the owners dont want to waste money until they are 100% sure GnR will show up.... WTF kind of answer is that? I was told though if I paid for the 2 day shipping they would print mine up and send them to me. I thought the US dates were a sure thing. Is there something theyre not telling us? I called back again and a man told me oh thats standard procedure for all concerts but when I ordered them they told me 7-10 days to deliver. I dont think thats standard procedure.

Thats stupid, I will call Monday. Its takes a while though for standard shipping. I have not recieved mine either.

Thats stupid, I will call Monday. Its takes a while though for standard shipping. I have not recieved mine either.

Mark me down as haven't received mine as well! Actually, I haven't even received my tickets for Atlanta yet either!

Should be fucking great. I have tickets in 107 and 108- which are both in the club section. The club has a great bar and easy access, non crowded bathrooms. I'm really hoping for some UY hits!!

Just got my tix in the mail today and I'm also in Section 108. Can't wait for the show, haven't seen the band since 2006 in Vegas!

Should be fucking great. I have tickets in 107 and 108- which are both in the club section. The club has a great bar and easy access, non crowded bathrooms. I'm really hoping for some UY hits!!

Just got my tix in the mail today and I'm also in Section 108. Can't wait for the show, haven't seen the band since 2006 in Vegas!

Received my tickets today as well. Cant wait!

Received my tickets today as well. Cant wait!

I still haven't seen my tix for Houston. We're sitting in 108 too, row 12 I think. This is a major event for me, b/c I haven't seen GNR since September of '92!