nov 4th HOUSTON!!

cuneo77

If GNR's doing cover songs, they should add a ZZ Top one in there. Never know if Billy Gibbons is around.

And in Tampa - it's Brian Johnson's hometown... he prob. would join them, even though they're Bon era songs. Hell, he goes on stage at Tampa bars from time to time. I just think he'd get nervous with Axl eyeing his cars. Same with Billy for that matter...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd go ahead and mention this before I forgot. I have setup a ustream channel to broadcast the houston show live. Ill do my best, guess we will see if the new iPhone 4s and image stabilization is all its cracked up to be. I hope to be able to broadcast the entire show but unsure of battery life when recording video. anyways, heres the link to the channel.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/GNRLIVEHOUSTON

Just thought I'd go ahead and mention this before I forgot. I have setup a ustream channel to broadcast the houston show live. Ill do my best, guess we will see if the new iPhone 4s and image stabilization is all its cracked up to be. I hope to be able to broadcast the entire show but unsure of battery life when recording video. anyways, heres the link to the channel.

Awesome. Where ru seating?

Awesome. Where ru seating?

GA Floor is where tickets are. When I bought the tickets I didn't put to much thought into the whole broadcasting the show and the crowd on the floor. I will probably keep back to one side of the floor rather then trying to broadcast from the midst of it all!

Ill say this for sure though, I had my doubts when I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 4S but I took some video today and watching it now its absolutely gorgeous! So I should be able to get some great video!

Edited by systronic

Hi everybody. I don't really know anyone from this site. I was wondering what time everyone is getting to the Toyota center on Friday? I was wanting to get there early in the afternoon and just hang out all day with some other hard core Gn'R fans.

My flight comes in at 255 that afternoon, so if you want to head over early I'd be glad to make the trip with you. I haven't got anything else to do yet. Is there going to be a meet up of forum members somewhere??

Hi everybody. I don't really know anyone from this site. I was wondering what time everyone is getting to the Toyota center on Friday? I was wanting to get there early in the afternoon and just hang out all day with some other hard core Gn'R fans.

My flight comes in at 255 that afternoon, so if you want to head over early I'd be glad to make the trip with you. I haven't got anything else to do yet. Is there going to be a meet up of forum members somewhere??

Sounds awesome. I have no idea about people meeting up yet. As of now, I'm just heading there early and waiting by the doors so I can assure that I get front row.

Hey this is "Believeinthebucket" I didn't like that name so I changed my profile. Anyway, I'll be up front at the doors at about 2:00. Who all is getting there early people? Let's get everyone together and take over the front row of this concert.

Save me a spot, Ill be there soon as my flight lands.

On another note, I had originally planned on trying to broadcast what I can of the show on Ustream, is there anyone from Houston that can tell me how AT&T's 3G data network is around the Toyota Center? I can get much higher quality video by recording it and then uploading it after the show.

Last note, any other forum members flying in for the show that would be interested in splitting a cab? Or members in the Houston area that wouldn't mind me bumming a ride to the venue?? LOL

Hey this is "Believeinthebucket" I didn't like that name so I changed my profile. Anyway, I'll be up front at the doors at about 2:00. Who all is getting there early people? Let's get everyone together and take over the front row of this concert.

Save me a spot, Ill be there soon as my flight lands.

On another note, I had originally planned on trying to broadcast what I can of the show on Ustream, is there anyone from Houston that can tell me how AT&T's 3G data network is around the Toyota Center? I can get much higher quality video by recording it and then uploading it after the show.

Last note, any other forum members flying in for the show that would be interested in splitting a cab? Or members in the Houston area that wouldn't mind me bumming a ride to the venue?? LOL.

I have an android phone with 3G. I live about 30 minutes north of the Toyota Center. The service is great here with all carriers as far as I know. I would imagine that it's great at the Toyota Center as well. I will definitely save you a spot. I'll be wearing a red shirt with a big picture of Mao Zedong on it. Figured I'd go with the Chinese theme. By the way, is anyone having a problem signing in through facebook on here?

Edited by believeinthebucket

Driving in from San Antonio. Meeting up with a Houstonite later for the show. Plan to start drinking in early afternoon, any plans for hanging out at a nearby bar before the show. Dont know anything about toyota, are there any bars around? I am staying at a nearby hotel, so plan on walking it.

Any insight about the area would be appreciated.

BTW, how bad ass is it that I have a joined date of March 08 and that was my first post, talk about a lurker...

Driving in from San Antonio. Meeting up with a Houstonite later for the show. Plan to start drinking in early afternoon, any plans for hanging out at a nearby bar before the show. Dont know anything about toyota, are there any bars around? I am staying at a nearby hotel, so plan on walking it.

BTW, how bad ass is it that I have a joined date of March 08 and that was my first post, talk about a lurker...

I'm not too sure about what is around the area. I never really go down there. I'm just going to hang out in front of the doors to make sure I get right up front where I want to be.

is there anyone from Houston that can tell me how AT&T's 3G data network is around the Toyota Center?

Service in downtown Houston is spotty. The tall buildings kill signals and you have dropped calls/data connections pretty often. The Toyota Center, though, is somewhat on the edge of downtown so there may be some hope there, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

whatever you can do will be amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou so much

I'm not too sure about what is around the area. I never really go down there. I'm just going to hang out in front of the doors to make sure I get right up front where I want to be.

People are meeting at the bar at Vic and Anthonys around 5:30 and then walking over to the show. Should be one hell of a time.

People are meeting at the bar at Vic and Anthonys around 5:30 and then walking over to the show. Should be one hell of a time.

Vic and Anthony's? The steakhouse?