GNR Bus Trip?

JAxlMorrison

Just figured I would post this for anyone interested. It also doesn't make an NYC show seem likely does it?

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3970165&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeed&crosssite=TM_US:1646970:340125

That's an awesome idea, I'll be doing Hartford for sure and hopefully Worcester, but what makes me think that there is a MSG date in the works is the fact that there's a 6 day gap between Hartford and Worcester. And it's not very common for bands to take 6 days off just out of the blue during a tour. I know it's Thanksgiving week, but if you look at the '06 tour then there were shows throughout Thanksgiving Week, including Thanksgiving Day. So my guess is that there's gonna be a show either on the 23rd or the 24th or maybe both?? After all NYC is a big market and the band seems to love the city. I'm sure they'd wanna play at least 1 secret show in NYC. But I mean that's all speculation and (relatively) educated guesses, but we all know that nothing's for sure until it's for sure and even then...anything could happen...we'll see, I just hope they announce the dates before they start selling for Worcester, cuz I'd rather go to MSG than spend money to get my ass to Mass

Edited by ppruks

Jeez, that didn't take long...

lol, yeah, maybe someone from guns camp read this and was like...hey, this is gonna make people think that there's no NYC show...or maybe they were worried about the ca. 30 New Yorkers that would end up going to Camden instead of NYC...who knows