What changed?

Young_Gun

He was dancing and staying with the band onstage while solos were played on songs.

He didn't even leave the stage during Estranged and he was dancing during all songs! But he was pissed after November Rain and Patience.

He was way more talkative during RIR than Belo Horizonte show i went last year.

Edited by ChrisMaciel

He was dancing less because it was raining, he's got a tour coming up, and maybe - just maybe - he doesn't want to slip and break his neck.

His voice was poor-ish because it was his first show in a year.

He was pulling his jacket down cause it was one of those half length leather jackets that keeps riding up.

Get the fuck over it.

This post pretty much sums it all up. I don't want to be too selfish, but considering he's coming to play in the U.S. for the first time in ages and I booked tickets for many shows, I'm glad he was careful during the Rio concert in the rain and didn't risk injuring himself (he even says this during the concert near the beginning) and of course his voice is a bit off, he hasn't performed in a long while, and from the audio I heard, it isn't nowhere near as bad as some people are making it out to be. He sounded great on some songs, especially estranged. I think when he warms up and gets into a song his voice sounds great, when he's distracted by stuff going on around him like wet spots on the stage, tight fitting clothes, or if someone in the band is playing a riff a bit differently or something, he looses focus and his voice suffers, and he forgets lyrics.

Can you please get over the past tours?. Can´t you understand that maybe Axl had a bad day, that maybe he himself didn´t feel happy with his performance, that it was the first show of the tour, that he could have been more nervous than normal...etc?

We all agree that was not the best performance but I think the bashing is getting too far. I am of the opinion that it is in situations like this when one needs more support than ever and most of you are acting right the opposite way.

This is not being blind, this is being supportive towards the person who is supposed to be your favourite singer. I am sure that he´ll get better and better as the tour goes on.

As I said in my original post, I'm not bringing up Rio 2011. I was comparing 2006/07 to the 2010 tour. No bashing at all. Please read.